How Did My Mother Die?

.

Aman and Akash was about to walk out of the living room when they saw Yara entering the hall.

"Yara?" they cried in surprise.

Everyone looked at her and Yara smiled at them.

"Yara" Arnav cried and hugged his daughter.

"But didn't he kidnap you?" Aman cried in shock.

"Kidnap? Nahi tho" Yara said frowning.

"What?" Everyone cried.

"Actually he threatened me to go with him. He blackmailed me with di's name. He said that if I don't go with him, he'll ask Adil to hurt di" Yara said slowly, "I went with him and he took me to a restaurant. He bought me my favourite alfredo cheese pasta and then dropped me back"

Everyone looked at each other and Aman said, "So he wanted to scare us"

"Yara" Arnav asked holding her arm, "Did he hurt you? Just tell me and I'll...."

"Nahi papa, he didn't hurt me" Yara said firmly.

Esha looked at her frowning and said, "But...why did he do it? Scare us all? Why?"

Yara frowned and said, "I'm tired. Let me take rest" she said and walked up the stairs.

"Strange" Esha said and looked at Arnav.

"It's all a mess" Esha said looking at Aman, "That bastard is following Yara everywhere."

"We didn't do anything about the siblings Adil and Ana" Arnav said alarmed, "Adil still works at AR and Varun still meets Ana"

"Didn't you fire him?" Akash asked Esha who nodded no.

"Why not?" Arnav cried, "Fire him"

Esha gulped and looked at everyone. "Pa Adil and Ana aren't with him. They don't even know that Rishikesh is such a bastard"

"Stop it Esha" Akash cried, "Aman told us everything na? They are cheaters!"

"But Ana cannot do it. She loves me" Varun said.

"Rishikesh told me himself that he befriended Adil and Ana deliberately" Esha said.

Aman sighed and walked out.

Arnav watching him going and looked at Esha and Varun. "So now you trust that scumbag's words that Aman?"

"Nahi it's not that" Varun cried.

"Aman said that they are cheaters. They are!" Akash said firmly, "If there is a person whom we can trust right now, it's Aman Mathur!"

"Yes and you Esha" Arnav said sharply to Esha, "The first thing you're gonna do tomorrow as soon as you get office is firing Adil Alexander!"

"But pa..."

"I don't wanna hear anything" Arnav said.

.

.

.

.

9.30 pm

"Thank god Yara is safe" Anjali said and everyone nodded.

"It was just a drama by him" Esha said, "But he scared us all. He knows that Yara is the weak point of Raizadas. If he wants to break us, he would break Yara!"