Prologue

(My first xreader please don't kill me)

It's a sunny morning in your boring old town where nothing ever happens. You open your eyes and manage to get yourself out of bed after a late night. A late night due to staying up for the 3 am chatroom that you so dearly cherished. Would Seven call Jumin gay? Would Jumin come up with another cat project for Jaehee to stress about? Would Yoosung complain about V for the 100th time? Something exciting always happens in mystic messenger, unlike in your dull life which is mostly spent watching youtube and playing games to ease the pain of being alone. Falling in love with a person who doesn't even exist.

You make your way downstairs and grab something to eat as you play the morning chatroom on your phone. You've done Yoosung's route, Jaehee's, Zen's, and Jumin's, you are now playing Seven's route and oh my God it is just amazing. It is recommended that you do his route last since it reveals the most about the backstory, well apart from V and Ray's route but theirs are a little different.

However something weird has been happening recently which you are sure isn't meant to be part of the game at this point. The chatrooms keep glitching and options being unclickable. The strange thing is it only happens whenever Seven is in the chatroom. Maybe it is part of the game?

Wait.
...
There's a chatroom now?
There isn't meant to be.

You look at the name and gasp
'Hello y/n'
You hadn't put your real name as your character name, but there it is, right in the name of this mysterious chatroom.

You quickly open up the app which appears to be glitching even more than before. What the hell is happening!? You click on the chatroom, only 707 is in it.

"Hiya y/n!"

You stare in shock as no options come up, just your keyboard.

"Seven!? What's going on?!"

"I'm done with playing this game y/n"

"What do you mean?"

"You can finally join us and decide your own fate, and we can decide our own as well ^-^"

"Seven?"

The chatroom glitches out and your screen goes black.

A hand reaches from your phone, and as soon as it touches you the world around you fades to darkness.