Where am I?

You open your eyes to see a place which is familiar yet, foreign at the same time. Bags of crisps littering the floor. Honey Buddah Chips?

Wait...is this...No it can't be...

Just as you lose yourself in thought you're quickly brought back to this strange reality by a familiar red headed cinnamon roll looming over you with a silly grin plastered on his face, his black and yellow glasses slipping down his nose. 

"Finally sleepyhead you're awake! lolol" he chuckles 

You can't seem to find your words, a million questions and a million statements get stuck in your throat all at once. Your brain is in shut down mode. This can't be happening. You are not in the game. It is not possible. 

"I-is this a dream..?" you manage to squeak out

"lolol so cute. Nope, I brought you here myself! You seemed so sad in your normal life y/n, your once bright e/c eyes have gotten dimmer over time and I couldn't stand to watch!"

"This...is real..."

"Yep! real as can be!" The hacker beamed down at you

This was insane! somehow you were taken to the world you had always wanted to be in. You can finally have the life you wanted by the side of all of the characters you had come to love. Each day full of something new to explore and enjoy, Seven questioning whether Jumin is gay, Yoosung not trusting V, you could go and get coffee with Jaehee and watch Zens performances, finally a life worth living. Surly nothing bad could happen, you knew how to avoid the Mint Eye with the amount you have played the game, this will be great.

"so y/n, would you like to stay in this world with us? I can take you to the other tomorrow if you choose to stay, if not then I can send you straight back home!"

"Hell of course I will stay!" your confidence came out of nowhere but you knew exactly what you wanted.  

"Meow!" Seven beams, obviously pleased with your choice "Just don't tell them where you came from okay? I will tell them I removed you from the apartment to meet everyone and after that we can decide where you will be staying"

"okay!!" your heart is racing, you can finally be happy and even find someone to love you as much as you love them. Who will you choose? And what could possibly happen next??

(sorry I took so long and sorry it's a bit short, hope you enjoy!)