Oh We Can Have A Little Fun...

Hoshi got back from the store with a cake, balloons, crayons, markers, and paper. She was going to make today fun for the two children, so she made sure and put all of her supplies on the table. Todoroki was at work while everyone else was at home. Kaminari was awake and he was still a little mad about being tied up yesterday, so he had a plan in mind...

Uraraka and Golden were sleeping in one of Hoshi's rooms that she let them stay in, even though they weren't going to live there. Uraraka was awake and going through the drawer of clothes that she brought with her finding what she should wear and Golden was still sound asleep. Since they didn't want to take up two rooms, Uraraka let Golden take whatever bunk she wanted so Golden was on the bottom. When Uraraka finally found a pair of clothes to wear, she yelled in frustration.

"Finally!" She said. Golden jumped up and hit her head on the top of the bunk. "Ow." She rubbed her head. "Oh, sorry." Uraraka said. "Do you have any clothes with you? I'll let you borrow some of mine." Golden realized that she was at Hoshi's mansion and didn't bring any clothes. "Oh, uh, thanks. Sure, what do you have?" She asked.

Uraraka pulled out a bunch of shirts and pants, and then a few dresses. "Oooh this one looks nice." She picked up a pretty purple dress and twirled it around. "Glad you like it. You can wear it if you'd like." She smiled. "I'll go to the bathroom to go get dressed." And as she said that, Uraraka made her way to the bathroom to get dressed. Golden closed the door and got dressed as well.

When they finished getting dressed, they both made their way downstairs only to be accompanied by Kaminari. "Hey guys. Do you wanna help me draw on Bakugo's face?" He smirked. "Uh, why?" Uraraka asked. "Cause he tied me up yesterday..." He said getting annoyed. "Oh whatever I'll do it myself." He said as he walked away over to the couch where Bakugo was still sleeping with Deku and Baby Kachan. He picked up a black marker and started drawing 'hothead' on his forehead. He then went to drawing a mustache and a goatee, and then he drew 'makeup' as in like eyeshadow and blush and stuff like that. The girls' couldn't help but giggle as they made their way over.

"How about Deku?" Uraraka asked. "Yeah Baby Kachan too." Golden added. Kaminari smirked as he gave them markers too. Uraraka drew makeup all over Deku's face with a pink marker and Golden drew the same with a green one. They all looked pretty funny, and as they continued to giggle, Bakugo slowly opened his eyes and grunted. "What are you doing here?" He asked. They were still giggling. "Shhh. Hehe, your gonna wake up the kids." Uraraka said. "Then go the fuck away." 

He looked down at the markers in their hands. He then moved his hand up to his face and rubbed it, looking back down at color on his hand. He then glared over at them, trying not to yell and wake anyone up. "Get. THE HELL OUTTA HERE." He raised his voice, but he wasn't yelling. Uraraka, Golden, and Kaminari all walked away giggling as he looked over at Hoshi in the kitchen.

Bakugo tried whispering to her. "Ugh, Hoshi?" He asked. Hoshi heard and made her way out to the living room to notice Bakugo and the kids had marker on their faces. "Don't laugh. *sigh* Can you get me a fucking towel and wet it?" He asked. "What do you say?" She looked at him. "I am NOT saying that word..." Bakugo grunted. Hoshi just walked away. "Okay then..." Bakugo got annoyed and picked up Deku and Baby Kachan and threw them on the couch as he covered his face and ran to the bathroom.

Deku moaned. "Whaaaat." He rolled around. "Who's the bitch this time!" Baby Kachan yelled. He grabbed Deku's collar of his shirt. "Was it you?!" He looked at Deku. "Nooo I was sleepiiiing." He let go of Deku who fell on the floor. "OOOWW!" Baby Kachan just fell back to sleep on the couch. 

Deku stood up half asleep and dragged his feet as he walked in the kitchen where Hoshi was. "Oh hey Deku. Good Morning." She smiled. "Someone woke me uuuup." Deku wiped his eyes. Hoshi giggled when she looked at his face and picked him up. "Then you can go back to sleep." She said to him. "I caaan't." He whined. "Why can't you?" She asked. "Cause I fell on the floooor." He continued to whine. She just brought him over next to the closed bathroom door and set Deku down. "Just wait for Bakugo." She said, knowing it was him who woke him up.