JUST ONE NIGHT

KIM JISOO;

She was woken up by a very manly scent, like it was just in front of her.

As she blinked a couple of times, she opened her eyes to see a man's chest in front of her.

Jisoo almost screamed her lung outs but the man's hand covered her mouth.

"Don't scream, it's so early in the morning." The guy said. She looked up and saw a very attractive person with his eyes still closed.

"What the.." She whispered and was about to get up when the person just pulled her back down.

"Stay for a little, i like your warmth."

Jisoo like she was enchanted or something, just heaved out a sigh.

"What exactly happened?" She asked, if she was going to stay, she has to take the opportunity to ask some questions.

"You'll remember it." He quietly said and like he flicked something inside her brain. Everything went back.

'He pushed her to the wall as she wrapped her legs around his waist while their lips was still unto another.'

"Oh wow." Jisoo excaimed and looked up to still see him sleeping.

"It's Taehyung right? Can i go now, as far as i remember. I still have a shoot to go too." Jisoo asked politely as she can since he seemed nice to her.

"One more minute." Taehyung murmured that made her groan in annoyance which he didnt mind.

Jisoo looked up to examine his facial features.

'He looks so perfect, like sure yes iam surrounded by men with looks often but still. There's just something different about this one...'

"Dont fall in love yet, Jisoo-ssi."

He remarked and opened his right eye, catching her staring at him.

She looked down and got up immediately while covering her body with a big pillow.

"Leaving already?"

"Well iam a responsible adult, i have responsibilities and i dont do this and im suprised why i did so but i dont have time for that." Jisoo said continuosly while getting in her under garments.

"You dont wanna take a shower first... with me?"

"Ha. HA. I'm going." Jisoo said and wore her outfit.

"Yeah that has vomit." Taehyung teased more and got uo and wore his boxer and white shirt.

"Goddamit!" Jisoo exclaimed just before she turned the knob.

He pulled her back and pushed her inside the bathroom

"Here wear this." Taehyung stated and gave Jisoo a cute blue dress.

"Why do you even have this?" She questioned and he just chuckled.

"Get your mind out of the gutter miss. Iam not like this also, that's suppose to be for my sister but i can always buy her a new one now go change or you can also take a quick shower. Im not that bad."

Jisoo smiled sincerely and did exactly what he said..

"Bye, see you next time!" Taehyung exclaimed as he waved his hands in the air.

"You wish." Jisoo retorted and as she just realized, her phone wasnt with her. Nor her bag.

"Oh, you were looking for this? Sorry, just took your number from it. See you around." He said with a mischevious grin, Jisoo cant even protest. It was already afternoon since they woke up pretty late.