The realms.

Alright, so rather than just universes, there are realms. This means that every universe is tied to each other, in the realm of the living. This is going to be a list of the 12 realms.
1. The realm of the living is one of the realms made by Neos, which is basically the realm each universe is in, and is by far the largest of the realms.
2. The realm of the damned is one of the realms made by Alyshai, which is the realm where the souls of the evil, corrupt and dark are tortured for the rest of eternity, at least those who do not haunt the realm of the living.
3. The realm of the divines is one of the realms made by Neos, and is a realm where the gods and those who have achieved enlightenment live. There are 3 layers in the realm of the divines. There is the 1st layer which holds the normal gods and those who have achieved enlightenment, the second layer which is the area where the gods of the high council live. Then the 3rd layer, where the legendary gods live.
4. The realm of the holy one of the realms made by Alyshai, where the souls of the good, light, and pure are forever at peace. There isn't really much special here, unless you need info from one of the souls.
5. The realm of knowledge is one of the realms made by Neos, and contains all of the knowledge contained in each of the other realms.
6. The realm of battle, one of the realms made by Alyshai, is the realm where fallen warriors go, and some gods go to train. Alyshai and Neos used to come here quite often together.
7. The corrupted realm, recently created by kulanerash. This realm was only made a few millennia ago, contrary to some of the other realms, which some of them are as old as time itself. This was made after kulanerash turned evil.
8. The realm of time, which was made by Arinar, is the realm that makes sure time is running properly. No one knows where Arinar is anymore, but sometimes gods see him making sure that realm is running properly.
9. The realm of peace, which was made by Alyshai, is a realm where there is no fighting. Anyone who has achieved enlightenment, or has temporarily achieved tranquility can go here. Gods also go here. When the gods were younger, Neos, Alyshai, Kulanerash And Arinar always used to go here to hang out. Sadly, those times are not here anymore.
10. The realm of the elements, one of the realms made by Neos, is a realm where the elements were created, and where the elementals live.
11. The realm of the old ones, one of the realms made by Kulanerash, made to appease the old ones, who in their old age, ended up going a little... mad. To say the least. Nobody wants to go in here, 'cause if they do, they are gonna be wiped of the face of all realities.
12. The realm of creation, one of the realms made by Arinar, is a realm where anything can be created and anything is possible.