Part Seven

"Shit!"

I suddenly darted up into a seated position on my bed.

"Fuck"

I sighed as I realised it was all a dream. Or a nightmare more like. Seeing Oikawa again yesterday had brought up all the unpleasant emotions and memories from before. The worst thing was that I'd dreamed about fucking him, and that part was definitely no nightmare. The tent that had formed under the sheets seemed to agree.

I shot a quick glance across to Makki's bed and noticed he wasn't there. He must have gotten a late night booty call from Mattsu and snuck out. Well that makes it a lot easier for me.

I moved my hand down to my crotch to sort myself out, reluctantly the only thoughts filling my mind were ones of him.

After I had sorted myself out I just lay in bed staring at my ceiling, hands tucked behind my bed.

I was supposed to go back to the tattoo parlour today but I really wasn't sure what to do. I spent a good 30 minutes convincing myself I was only looking forward to getting my tattoo started, absolutely not interested in going to see Oikawa again. Nope. Definitely not going to see him. Maybe.

I got up and out of bed to get ready, as I was setting out Makki happened to come back to our dorm.

"Bro! Good luck today, it's the first session right? And try not to kill him, be nice. He's a dick but you're getting what you want and you kinda need him alive to finish it."

"I'll try my best to only hurt the side he doesn't need"

"Haha, but seriously, I'm really impressed you're able to do this and not let him get to you" he gave me a smile full of pride.

I nodded in response and left, the guilt starting to build in my gut as I hid my true feelings.

The further away I got from the dorm, the less guilt I felt. Mainly because the closer I got to the tattoo parlour, the more excitement I felt. As much as I tried to convince myself it was purely for the tattoo.

I opened the door to the parlour, the bell signalling my arrival.

The same pink haired girl sat behind the counter, she winked at me and nodded towards Oikawa's room.

"He's ready and waiting for you"

Erm....it may have just been me but that sounded really suggestive.

"Don't worry if it gets rough and painful, he had that room soundproofed so we won't hear anything out here."

I shot the girl a confused glance.

".....right"

I was starting to get a bad feeling about this.

I walked over to the door, hesitating for just a moment before I knocked and let myself in.