Chapter Two: Diana's POV

"How can we be twins? I already have five other siblings so I'm not understanding how this would be possible." I said as I tried to make sense of it.

Malia was silent, her arms crossed over her chest.

"I don't know either because my adopted sister I had killed during a full moon when I had changed into a coyote for the first time."she said after another moment of silence.

I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. Twins? This just doesn't make sense. My dad would have mentioned it growing up in Chance Harbor Washington if I had another sister I didn't know about. Actually he hadn't known about Cassie, but still that's not the point.  I blinked and then crossed my arms as well, unsure of this.

"When Stiles and Lydia get here Stiles can explain himself to us." Malia said, walking around me and heading back to the house.

I turned around and followed her, not sure of what else to do at the moment. I thought of calling someone in the circle but who would I even call? Cassie? No I just talked to her. Adam? He would be with Cassie. Maybe Melissa? No. She's got a new boyfriend now. I would talk to Jake but we weren't that close. So that only left Faye.

She would just be sarcastic and not care about what was going on right now. I sighed again as I walked into the house and looked around.

"So, why do you think Stiles thinks we are twins?" Malia asked the guy who she had called Scott.

I looked at him too and waited as I stood by the fireplace in his living room, not realizing I had stopped there.

He looked from Malia to me and then back at her.

"You both look alike, move the same, and have the same voice."  he said. I could tell he was choosing his words carefully.

Malia and I looked at each other and then at him.

"Yeah so?" she said.

I blinked and waited, crossing my arms over my chest.

Scott sighed and said, "Well maybe you both were born on the same day but something happened that-what was that noise?" He looked out the window and Malia looked around as well.

"What noise?" I asked, since I hadn't heard anything.

"Someone is here.",Malia said as she growled. It was then that I felt the familiar presence of another witch.

"Wait, let me go see who it is." I said, looking at Malia and then at Scott.

"Okay but if they hurt you, we're hurting them." Malia said sternly.

I blinked and walked out of the house, only to have my hand be grabbed. I jumped and looked at them. They let go of my hand and crossed their arms.

"Faye what are you doing here and how did you find me?" I said as I stared at her. Honestly I was happy to see her. Right now I would rather see her than Cassie or even Adam.