Chapter Three

Faye rolled her eyes and leaned against the side of the porch, staring at Diana. Funny it kind of reminded her when she had been around and in Chance Harbor.

"Relax Di. And I'm here cause I got tired of waiting for the others to decide on what we should do and where you might be." Faye said.

Diana looked at the house and then at the other girl, smiling like it was the greatest thing.

"I'm glad to see you Faye." she said.

"Yeah well since little-miss-Blackwell-spawn told us that you're other siblings showed up and been ignored by them, I didn't want to stick around. Not like I care what has happened to you but it's better than being around all of them." Faye replied. She looked at the house again and said "So, who's place is this? It looks old."

Diana laughed, not realising until then how much she had missed Faye even if they had never really gotten along in the past.

Faye tried to fight it but she ended up laughing too.

The two young witches finally stopped laughing and Diana sighed. She walked to Faye and hugged her, feeling her eyes burning with tears then.

Faye, at first, didn't know what to do but she reluctantly hugged Diana back.

Scott walked to the door and looked out at them saying "Are you okay Diana?"

Diana blinked and pulled away, looking at him.

Faye also looked at the boy, thinking he was cute. She still didn't trust him though as she spoke "She's fine. Who in the hell are you?"

Scott looked at the taller girl, sensing that she seemed to care about Diana, and said "I'm Scott. I'm a true alpha werewolf."

"Oh really? And I'm not a witch." Faye said sarcastically, she looked down and then noticed that she still had her arms wrapped around Diana. She would have moved away but her spine was touching the side of the porch. Great. She sighed.

Diana looked at her and stepped back saying  "Sorry and he really is a werewolf."

Faye rolled her eyes again and said  "Whatever. So, then this horrible house is his. Great."

She walked past Diana and Scott, entering his house only to stop in her tracks when she saw another girl who looked like Diana.

"Di, why in the hell are there two of you?" she said.

Diana walked into the house again and stood by Faye.

"That's Malia Faye. She's Scott's girlfriend. She's a werecoyote." she said.

Faye looked at her and then at Malia.

Malia narrowed her eyes at Faye and also noticed how she was standing, her body rigid yet also protective as Diana stood behind her.

"So are you two dating?"she asked them.

Diana blushed and looked away from Faye who said "No. She's the leader of my circle and I don't like girls."

Okay that was a lie but they didn't need to know how she really felt about Diana.

"You're lying. We have ways of seeing people's memories. All I have to do is stick my claws into the back of your neck." Malia said.

Faye glared at her and the temperature rose. At the same time the sky outside darkened and a large crack echoed across the room as lightning returned the thunder's call. The room lit up a brilliant white colour, as the lighting struck a tree. 

Diana and Malia both jumped while Scott looked outside to see a tree had caught on fire due to the lightning.

"Faye please calm down." Diana said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

Faye slowly relaxed. The sky outside became sunny, slowly too but it still worked. She moved away and crossed her arms, leaning against the counter.

Diana sighed and looked at Scott and Malia.

"I'm sorry about that." she said to them.

"Its alright Diana. We all have members who make mistakes." Scott said, looking at Faye and back at Diana.

Faye's phone rang and she rolled her eyes as she answered it.

"Oh if it isn't Blackwell spawn. What do you want Cassie?" she said on her phone.

Diana remained silent, not wanting to speak up because she didn't want the others to know she was here.

Malia opened her mouth to speak but Scott gave her a look that said for her to be quiet too. She shut her mouth.

"How in the hell am I supposed to know where Diana is at? I'm not her babysitter." Faye said on the phone "For gods sake Cassie we will find her if not then well she's not here and we should just go back home....and I should care why?...that was once and I was drunk it means nothing. I'm gonna go, talking to you is boring me."

She hung up and looked at the others. She avoided Malia and Diana and looked at Scott.

"Well this fun but I'm gonna leave. I'm bored and there's nothing to do here." she said and walked to the door.

"Faye wait." Diana said, walking after the girl.

Damnit. Why does she do this? Faye put her phone away and turned to her.

"What did you mean by that?" Diana asked as she stared at Faye.

Faye stared at her silently.

Diana stared back, waiting for an answer.

Faye looked away.