My Little Pony : Rainbow Dash gets Pregant

When I woke up this morning I told my husband to wake up (soarin) so we can meet my friends today. I noticed that my belly was bigger. I had my husband soarin check if I were Pregant and he told me I was. So I had big news to tell to my friends. So when I was getting ready to go I had to fit in my clothes. When I got in them we headed to twilights castle.

When we got there I told everyone that I was Pregant. Rarity said can I make you baby clothes and I said yes. Everyone was happy. After the party we went to work it was as a wonderbolt and we flew around practicing for our big performance. After 3 months my belly was huge. We went to see my friends they saw I let go of my hair style.After 7 months the baby was ready to come out. So we went to the hospital and when we got the baby out I was shocked to see that it was a colt with turquoise fur, rainbow colored wings, rainbow mane and tail but only going side to side instead of going up and down. I named him Rainbow Bolt. Once we got home we took care of him and played with him. After a few months he started to talk his first word was mommy. Then one night I let him stay next to me on a cloud also he learned to fly but anyways we looked into the night sky and he said I love you mommy. We lived happily ever after.

THE END