Introduction

Face Claim

Raffey Cassidy as Cassidy 'Blue' Ohura

..........

Summary

Cassidy Ohura lived the life of a girl with no purpose.

Stolen from her home planet at a young age for an unknown purpose and experimented on, Cassidy knew nothing but pain and loss for the first seven years of her life.

A talking Raccoon and a Flora Colossus plant stumbled across the girl in their haste to escape their cells in an alien research lab one day, taking her under their wing and raising her for the next six years of her life.

Becoming one of the galaxies best known bad-asses and thieves, Cassidy was known infamously by the name Blue, a loose connection to her oddly wired and metallic blue blood.

When she ends up in a cell with her surrogate family and meets Peter Quill, Gamora and Drax the destroyer, the stupendous six is formed, later on becoming known as the Guardians of the galaxy.

Or

In which Cassidy Ohura realises she had purpose and worth all along.

..........

Mood Board

WARNING!

character deaths , blood & gore ,

explicit language , possible triggering topics .

INFORMATION!

the character of cassidy ohura is of my own creation ,

the mood boards and plots are my own as well .

DISCLAIMER!

i do not own tgotg or any of its characters

or plot lines , all rights to the creators .