please

technician : pull him out of the memory !

?? : it was his choice .

shark : wake him up ! please wake him up!

?? : get him out of here !

shark : please .! let me be beside him ! i need to know if he lives !

?? : security !

shark : please !

========================================================================

sabre : what . how did i get here . where am i !? spency?! shark !? george !? where are you guys !?

* door opens *

?? : hello Mr . sabre rosini .

Sabre : who are you .

?? : you won't know just yet .

sabre : why can't i remember anything . i want to go home .

?? : you have no home .

sabre : please let me go .

?? : we can't let you go .you are the lab rat .

======================================================

* sabre * 

 i stood in the corner of the room a book in my hand . i had found it on the dresser . the door opened and someone grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the room . what are you doing ?

???? : saving your life .

sabre : can you not pull me .

???? : Sabre why are you acting so weird .

sabre : i don't remember anything or anyone .

???? : okay short summery . you cut your wings off and signed up for the animus project . you've been in a series of memories for the past two years . you died in the memory but you were brought back last second . you won't remember me , but my name is Andrew or shark we went to daycare together and finished high school together . your brother was named lucas , but he died in the memory and wasn't able to be brought back . you were seventeen when you went into the memory . you're nineteen now . you were orphaned at age sixteen .all of that leads up to now where i'm trying to escape with you . quickly down here .

sabre : why .  he pushed me down the vents and i fell down the like a slide lading outside of the building next to a river . he came out of the vents after me and actually landed in the river .

shark : because . its an escape route .

sabre : how long have you been doing this .

shark : awhile . me and the others actually managed to wake up and make a little community underground . a lot has happened in two years . you wouldn't believe if i told you.

sabre : why .

shark : you know the templars you fought is your memories . they are the modern day operators of the animus . and you worked under them for two years .