the community

Andrew : welcome to the underground .  its not exactly like really underground more like a cave with a massive tunnel system .

sabre ;  where do you live . i see like built in houses , but i don't see anywhere you would live . 

Andrew : i live down here . 

Sabre:  where ? He grabbed my arm and led me down a winding tunnel with no lights . After about three minutes the tunnel opened up into a small grotto . The water was clear enough to see the bottom.  He carved shelves out of the side rock and placed candles there for light.  There was a larged carved out area filled with blankets and a pillow.  This is amazing.

Andrew : it's not much but it's home .

Sabre : you've been living here this entire time.

Andrew:  pretty much ever since the world went to shit.

Sabre:  where have you been.  It's already been to hell and back .

Andrew:  I've been asleep.

Sabre:  coma or just-

Andrew ; trying to find you.  I was the one you jumped off the roof with back then. I did that to wake you up but i realized when we were falling you could die . Jamie woke me up and i tried to get to you .

Sabre:  you were actually there ?

Andrew : we all were . george , spency, me . All of it was us .

Sabre ; i feel really dizzy. I felt a sharp object poke my neck and everything started spinning.

Andrew:  you need to sit down.

Sabre : no i mean i'm actually going to pass out .

Andrew : I'm sorry to do this to you.

Sabre : andrew ..what ..did you do.

.....

Sabre's father  : hey how's my little angel doing .

Sabre : d-dad ? I can't believe it.

Sabre's Father: oh darling he said his first full sentence.

Sabre : oh my god. I'm two again .i screamed at the top of my lungs when i saw my reflection in the mirror.  Please don't make me relive this . please please..just make it stop..please..