Questions?!?(19)

Shania pov

I went into my car and I was just thinking. I can't believe what I said! I said we are gonna move out but with what money. Gosh! But I've been feeling sick as fuck lately I don't know why but I'm also horny again and hungry. Either I wanna fuck or eat huh ion know. I gotta get some money though.

I get out my car and I see Tania and Malik talking. I pass right pass them into the house and I went to see David and momma in the same spots.

" why the fuck y'all still here" I yelled

"Umm I don't know what to do" momma said

" how bout go to church cause u need some Jesus and I need some weed"I yelled with anger while searching in the refrigerator for anything and I found something.

I went up stairs and watched some porn so I can butter myself up. My panties were soaked. I took them off and soak my fingers. I apply my fingers to my fat vagina and rubbed while watching porn. Malik came in looked at me in shocked and laughed.

"Baby if need help you could of asked" he said while laughing

" im good" I said moaning while still rubbing

I continue as Malik watch and soon he applied his hands in his pants. He's stared hard. I started to rub harder and faster. I moan louder as I sweat. I was close to cumming until Malik pulled my hand.

" What the fuck baby I was close" I yelled

"no I can only make you cum"Malik said while getting on his knees and applying his tongue inside of me. He thrust his wet tongue into me. I arch my back making me have a strain in my back.

I moan of pleasure as I cum on his warm tongue.

" Ouu that was nice but what about me?" Malik said while he had the huge boner

" I got you later" I winked

"Baby let me take you somewhere" he said

He took me in a car and drove me to a beautiful beach house. It was amazing but the beach it was even more beautiful.

He walked me into the house fully furnitured. It was like the house I wanted on my computer screen.

"It's ours and yes I saw it on your computer but I want it for us and whoever you want" he said

" you bought it" I asked

" yeah my mom gave me ownership to her money and her houses when she died I mean I was only little but I was her oldest so she gave it to me. She gave me everything.  But anyways I got you something." He said

"Awwl I'm sorry baby and what is it?" I asked

"Look in the bag" he said while handing me a purple bag.

It was a pregnancy test. It's was a expensive one.

"Wait what?" I asked

" if your pregnant you own me a blow job and a lifetime of happiness" he said

" If your joy I'll  get your pregnant and a shopping spree" he said laughing

" fine your motherfucker" I said

I went into the restroom sat on the toilet and peed on gorgeous pregnancy test. Me and Malik waited for 5 minutes and then the results showed up and it said yes. I was surprised!! But I didn't want the baby I felt like I don't deserve it.  It deserves a family that's not mineZ.

" baby it was 5 minutes what did it say"

" it said I'm not pregnant baby I'm sorry"

" I know your lyin"

"How"

"Cuz you just made it easy you said how baby"

" baby you didn't have to lie"

"I'm afraid Malik"

"Of?" Malik said

"Losing everything"

" we're going to be okay"

"Promise me" I said

"I promise will be okay" Malik said has he holds me

"So since I won the bet maybe I can...."

"Say no many more word I know what you want" I said as I get on my knees

Comment

Like

Follow me

Sorry I having been posting