A new chapter. (23)

Shania POV

I arrive home with of course Nathan being beside me. We were spooning in the bed and talked a little.

"Baby i think it's time for me to go" he got up. "Why" I wind. "because it's late" he played with my hands. "Okay bye baby" I kissed his cheek.

"Wait let me walk you out" I held his hand as we walk out. "your such a brat baby girl" he held my hand tighter.

Nate got in his car and I ended up in the passenger seat. " how did you end up in my car" nate laughed. "I don't know" I acted as I didn't know.

"Babe, I gotta question" I looked at him.

"Yes" He asked in suspicion. "What if the baby doesn't turn out.... yours?" I bite my lip. "Honestly, I don't know. I just wish it does" he frowned.

"If it's not, can we still be together" I asked. "Umm babe I gotta go. I'll see you later" he cut me off. "Bitch, is you really finna kick me outta your car" I get in his face playfully.

"Duh! Now get out." He rolled his house. "Not untill you tell me" I wind.

"Honestly... you want the truth?" He looked up at me. " yes, that's why I ask you." I rolled my eyes.

"You gonna stop doing that lil girl" he slapped my thigh. "Or what lil nigga?" I smirked. " or Imma tear that fat ass up" He bite his bottom lip.

"Bye" i opened the door before being pulled back into the car. He grabbed my chin and loosely kissed my lips, lapping his tongue on top of mine. It became a long on make out session. Then it stopped. "Okay get the fuck out my care shyshy" he yelled playfully.

"Fine bitch" i rolled my eyes playfully as I got out to walk into my home. As I make it to the front door I see Malik on the porch watching me as always. "Nigga I know I'm fine as hell but I am not a mirror." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Bitch you not gonna be fucking niggas with my child in your stomach" he grabbed my forearm tight. "Nigga if you don't get the fuck off me ASAP" I push his bitch ass off me but he still clinging onto me.

"Or what little bitch? Exactly nothing" he rolled his eyes .

"I will fucking kill you stop playing with me. Also nigga the fact that you think this is your child is funny. You know I'm a hoe. This child could be any of your friends child. Fuck out my face." I laugh as I finally got out his grip.

He continued to stand there in shock before following me into the house. " what the fuck Shania. You ain't nothing but a slut, I should of never fell hard for a slut like you."

He really just said that? Like the love of my life just said that to my face. I felt angry as hell , wait not Just angry but furious. Legit he calling me hoe but been fucking bitches left and right since I found he cheated on me after a day of being official.

"I'm a slut? But yet you been fucking hoes left and right, but I'm a slut? Nigga get your hoe ass out my fucking face. You legit fucked mia in my bed and since then you still been fucking bitches left and right. Man you saying you fell for me but apparently you didn't. Nigga if you loved me , you wouldn't of cheated. Don't give a fuck if yo' momma paid you to cheat on me , you don't do that. I cried over you to much to entertain this shit. I love you and always will, but you ain't shit. whether this baby is yours or not, it's mine and I protect minez." I yelled at his ass.

" man all I did was lov-

" no that's what you didn't do, stop talking to me" I laughed in a sadly manner. " stop wasting my time beyotch, your starting to fucking kill my vibe. I'm really finna kill you. Putting stress on my baby." I roll my eyes.

I was starting to run upstairs before Malik turner me around and kissed me. He pulled me against to wall turning are peck into a full on make out session.

"Hey babe I forgot my- WHAT THE FUCK!" The front door open to Nate shocking face.

Instantly I stop kissing him and from there I knew I fucked up.

"Bro what the fuck! Unbelievable I knew you was a hoe fucking stepbrother. Damn Fuck you, stay the fuck away from me Shania." He grabbed his phone and was soon to walk out the door.

"Babbbbyy let me fucking explain" I ran after him. Malik Just stood there with a devilishly smirking like the evil bitch he is.

I ran behind him and turning nate around to face me. " bitch don't touch me" he pulled away. "Listen nigga" I yelled in frustration.
" Malik kissed me, at the mom-

" i know y'all had fucked before, don't act like you ain't been doing this shit with him. You was straight up finna lie. Shit it makes since now, that's why you asked me if I would still be with you if the baby isn't mine. THE BABY IS FUCKING HIS. Your a slut, here I am thinking your only with me but apparently I learned my lesson." He yelled at me.

Anger built up in me to give me to ability to say : "First off what we not finna do is call me a SLUT. Nigga yeah I fucked him a couple times but I'm done with him. He's not ever touching or going near my ass ever again. That's on me ! He is Irrevant to me at the point of my life. But that shit is and never will be your business so beyotch mind yourz. You need to ask before you fucking judge dude because he fucking kissed me. Second, i fucked all his friends I even fucked you but that's the past me bro. I wanted to settle for one person and that was you but you ain't shit at all. FUCK, maybe he is the father or you or jack or Michael or whoever else I fucked but that's is not your fucking business. I don't need nobody at all. All I need is my "SLUTLY" ass, I can raise MY baby and protect MINEZ on my own. Fuck all y'all bitch ass niggas. Don't talk to me or look at me ever again you beyotch." I yell at him before I start to feel very nauseous.

I threw up on the ground as nate started to Pat my back.

"Get off me" i said as more started to come out. He held my hair behind my back as I continue then I finally stop. "Cmon let me carry you inside" I felt like I was gonna pass out slowly. He picked me out and I laid in his warm arms.

"What the Fuck" Malik said in confusion. I think he said that because nate said he was leaving and shit but he noticed he was back.

He carried me upstairs to my room and tuck me under the covers. He kissed my forehead Before saying " I'm sorry" and leaving.

"Damn I probably just lost a guy who really gave a fuck about me." I cried before dozing to sleep.

********************************************

Wussup people. Umm so I'm going to end this story and make a second book to this story because why not. Imma edit this up and make another book of the future of this. I'm sorry it took me a whole fucking year to write this chapter (literally). But yeah !!