Chapter 5

Hey everyone!

Here is another update for all of you! And this is the part where Deku will beat Kacchan's team! And I apologise for the late update.

Bakugo: What did you say you little peace of sh—

Author A: *puts tape on Bakugo using Sero's quirk.

Bakugou: *muffles a protest and  some curses*

Author A: Happy reading!

~~~

Julie's POV

Today is another day of school, and today we will be electing our other class officers.

"Morning everyone!" I greeted as I entered the class with warm smile.

"Morning Kosaka-san!" Some who are around greeted.

"Shut up! You piece of sh*t!" Yelled Bakugo, while my bi-colored classmate just stayed silent as usual.

"Oh shut up, you're too noisy early in the morning." I complained, which made him mad and activated his quirk.

"What did you say!?" He then approached me. I just cock a brow.

"Don't even play dumb with me, moron or I'll blast you out of here." He threatened.

"Really now? Blasting me? Ha!" I scoffed and grabbed his jaw tightly, which made him try to jerk and pry my hands off his jaw but failed.

"Stop it, you two!" Iida then stop us before things gets worst. I let go of Bakugo's face and went to my seat pissed off. Him, on the other hand just stood there rubbing his jaw looking at me with amusement and annoyance.

We all then started our day with lessons about the usual subjects. '*sigh* Math...' I sighed listening to our Math teacher, Ectoplasm.

~~~

Ring! Ring! Ring!

'Finally!' I thought as the bell finally rings. I stood up and headed to Tsu so that we could take our lunch together.

"So how do you find our lessons in Math?" She asked as we walked through the hall way towards the canteen.

"50/50." I replied.

"50/50...?"

"Half-yes and half-no." She just nodded, as we were about to enter I suddenly tripped making me fall face first. I then heard someone giggling evilly, I looked up and saw Gwynne and her goons from other courses.

Bakugo's POV

I casually walking down the halls to the canteen with... what's his name...? Sh*tty hair? Never mind I don't care because I'm going to be number 1.

"Hey Bakugo, what's happening over there?" Sh*tty hair asked pointing towards the commotion.

"And how would I know Sh*tty hair!? Do I look like I'm over there huh!?" I snapped at him, activating small explosions on my hands.

"Geez calm down I'm just asking." We both then walked towards the stupid commotion.

"Oh now it's my fault!?" We both heard a familiar girl exclaimed as we got nearer.

"Well, it's technically your fault for not looking in your way." I heard another girl exclaimed, finally we can see the two females arguing.

"Wait, is that Kosaka-san and Pratemia-san?" Sh*tty hair asked.