-Thirty-Three (M)-

"Good morning, babe!" Hoseok's cheerful voice filled the studio, quickly followed by the smell of coffee as he set a cup down on the desk next to me. He pecked my cheek before his hands made their way to my shoulders and neck.

"Good morning, Hoseokie." My head rolled back as I felt his hands digging into my muscles. "Fuck, how are you so good at giving massages?"

I felt his breath on my neck as he whispered in a deep, husky voice. "That isn't the only thing I'm good at."

"Oh? Well, I knew that. You're an incredible dancer."

He chuckled, his hands stopping the massage as he turned me around in my chair. He leaned forward, pressing his hands on my thighs as he looked directly into my eyes. I must've worn a shocked expression on my face because he placed a gentle kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"You know that's not what I'm talking about, baby boy."

I closed my mouth, swallowing harshly. My eyes flicked to the clock before they went back to him. "It's only 10 AM. We can't leave. As much as I wish we could."

Hoseok leaned even closer, his breath on my lips, making me want to slam my lips on his. "Well then we'll have to wait until later, won't we? I don't want our first time to be in your studio."

We stared deeply at each other, our bodies dangerously close and yearning for each other. My heart was pounding inside of my chest. I could feel my dick twitching inside my pants.

"Hoseok." My voice was soft, yet stern. He hummed as a response, the sound being music to my ears. "Lock the door."

He winked as he rushed to lock the door before coming to me and picking me up from my chair. My legs wrapped around his waist as he slammed me against the wall. His lips roughly landed on mine, my mouth instantly moving against his. I could feel our growing erections rub against each other's as my hands gripped onto Hoseok's hair, making him groan, deepening the kiss.

We broke off for air and he went straight to my jaw, leaving open-mouthed kisses across it before he moved down my neck. He nibbled my earlobe, making me roll my head to the side, giving him more access. I felt him smile as he sucked on the skin right below my ear. He knew he had found my sensitive spot as I released a soft moan when I felt his teeth graze over it. He continued sucking and biting at the skin, using his tongue to sooth it after his teeth finished digging in. I knew there would be a pretty prominent hickey, but that was the least of my worries.

"H-hoseok?" I panted out his name like a question, causing him to look at me with concern in his eyes.

"What is it baby?"

"I-Can you take off your shirt?" I felt my skin turn bright red at my request.

He smirked. "Only if you let me take off yours." I nodded, my hands reaching eagerly for the hem of his shirt, pulling it over his head, quickly followed by my own. My hands traced his abs as his lips resumed marking me. I found my head buried into his shoulder, where my own lips started to suck on the skin.

Hoseok moved down my chest, his hand playing with one of my buds as his tongue traveled down to my pants. I felt him starting to unbuckle my pants, and I breathed a sigh of relief, ecstatic to finally get out of my increasingly tight pants. He pulled them down to my ankles before yanking them off of me completely, tossing them across the room.

I closed my eyes as I felt him start leaving butterfly kisses onto my pale inner thighs. I started to panic, wondering how he felt about the scars that littered my body, but he didn't seem to care. I felt him kiss the scars on my thighs with so much love, tears started to form in my eyes.

"F-fuck, Hoseok." He started palming me through my boxers, making my head fall against the wall. My breaths grew shallow as his hand and kisses led me closer and closer to my climax. He pulled down my boxers, continuing to massage my member, my breath hitched when the cold air hit it.

"Are you close, baby?" His deep voice almost sent me over the edge.

"Y-y-yes." I released a loud moan when I felt his tongue lick up my shaft before he put his whole mouth over the tip. He bobbed his head up and down, his tongue digging into my slit. My hand dug into his hair, forcing him to take more of me in. I could feel my dick hitting the back of his throat, his moans sending vibrations through my body, making me go over the edge as I shot my load down his throat.

He pulled off with a pop while swallowing. He smirked up at me before he stood up, unbuckling his pants and pulling them down, along with his boxers. Looking at his size made me nervous. It was definitely the biggest I had seen, and I knew it would hurt to walk for a few days.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you." He put three fingers into my mouth, not even needing to instruct me since I already knew what to do. He sucked on my neck some more with his swollen lips as I lathered up his fingers with my spit. It was for my own good, after all. Once they were as wet as could be, he pulled his hand out and lined his finger up with my hole. "Let me know if you're in pain, okay?"

I nodded as I felt his finger enter my hole, making me squirm a little at the discomfort. He added a second finger after a minute, making me wince when he started scissoring me to stretch me out more. "F-fuck." His fingers moved inside me quicker, making me release soft moans at the feeling.

"Yoongi! I need you." A knock on the door and the sound of Namjoon's voice on the other side of the door made both of the males freeze.

"Uh, w-with what?" I saw Hoseok trying to contain his laughter with a hand over his mouth.

"Meet me in my studio in a few and I'll tell you."

I rolled my eyes, meeting Hoseok's twinkling eyes. "Fucking cockblocker."

Hoseok removed his fingers and we quickly got dressed. We frowned, both wishing that we could continue, but also knowing that now our first time won't be in my studio at the office during the work day.

I finished buckling up my tight pants before leaning forward and kissing Hoseok on the lips, a short, passionate kiss. "We'll have to finish this later."

He smiled, kissing my forehead. "We shall."

I exited my studio, Hoseok right behind me. I leaned close to him and whispered in his ear. "You might want to go wash your hands, babe."

His face blushed a light shade of red before he mumbled an, "shit, you're right," and scurried off as I entered Namjoon's studio.

••••
Namjoon needs to not be a cockblock dammit.