stressful anxiety

c a m i l a

"he won't talk to you?" i shook my head no and glanced over at charles who would turn away every time i looked at him. "he's hurt, but i didn't know what else to do."

"kind of sounds like he's obsessed." jamie remarks, were study hall with two other classes and right now i wish we weren't.

"he's - i don't know. i just feel bad.. and it doesn't help that joey wants to kill him."

"joey?" her eyebrows raise a bit as if she just found out new information, which to jamie probably was because she's always in her own world, or at least that's how it seems, we only talk when we have to.

"yeah, i'm going to the da-"

"joey birlem? having a girlfriend? that's something i can't believe." the word girlfriend gives me an unsteady vibe.

"i'm not his girlfriend, we're jus- it's li- it's complicated okay? i don't really know what we are."

the teacher walking around looks at us with a glare of disapproval.

"well you either changed him for good or you need to find out before it's too late, who knows when he'll find his next.. amanda."

she whispers the last part and i feel like i'm going to barf, what if i turn out to be not enough and joey moves on?

moves in from what? i mean we haven't even done anything, we aren't a confirmed couple, im some kind of secret, i mean not even the grade knows about us.

"are you okay? you look pale?" i nod my head not even knowing where the voice came from.

>>

the last bell sent me flying out the school doors and i'm just about to go crazy, ever since study hall the only thing that's been on my mind is what joey will leave me for.

and as if he was summoned joey knocks on my car window scaring the shit out of me. something about joey being hunched over my car window seemed ... hot as hell.

"hey, i haven't talked to you all day, are you okay?" i nod my head still contemplating everything i've ever known "cami"

"sorry, i'm just a bit stressed. i'll talk to you later , yeah?" he nods his head and leans in my car to plant a kiss on my head, and that was enough to calm me down, for the car ride home that is.

>>

i have finals, a dance, a pending job, and a complicated relationship that i have to get in check and it's all really starting to get to me.

i have to do my studying and crying all at once if i want to make it through.

but instead of doing what needs to be done i grab my keys and head to joeys house.

once i get there i knock on the door and it opens to reveal joey in basketball shorts and a black shirt with a small check in the corner.

i say nothing but wrap my arms around him, he does the same and pulls me inside not letting me go and somehow manages to close the door as well.

tears fill my eyes and suddenly i feel overwhelmed.

"what's wrong?" he asks "it's the stress." i reply sounding like a baby.

"come on." i follow him upstairs as he hands me one of his hoodies while letting me change into it he gets me a cup of water.

"just take a nap, relax. i'll be right here." he says and pulls me close rubbing my back and making me fall asleep before i can even figure out what had just happened.

-
this is a somewhat filler ! anyways do you guys want me to make the dance come soon and have the big drama blow out or have the little bits and pieces of drama here and there and drag it out??? if that makes sense. anyways hope you enjoyed this update kisses x