Harper Is Back

Okay, I lied. I'm going to continue this story. I finally got some ideas! I will still be writing From Bad To Cursed but it will be a sequel to this book. Okay? Okay. No I did not just go TFIOS on you. That was originally from Toy Story 2, thank you very much. Well, enough blabbering! Read on my lovely Pansycakes! The story awaits!

Bookworm210

(Annabeth's P.O.V.)

Annabeth's stormy gray eyes fluttered open at the sound of a commotion outside her cabin. She sat up, rubbed the sleep from her eyes and pushed the covers back.

She changed out of her fluffy blue owl pj's and into a pair of shorts and a gray tank top. She slipped on her Converse high tops and pulled her curly hair into a ponytail. She quickly grabbed her glasses, pushed them up her nose and shoved her way outside.

What she saw at the top of Half-Blood Hill shocked her.

Harper was standing there.

With her mouth agape, Annabeth was about to storm up there when an arm slipped around her waist.

She looked up into a pair of beautiful green eyes and a smirk.

"Morning, Wise Girl. Can you believe it?! Harper Chase is here!" Percy looked like a kid who got the prize of a lifetime at DisneyWorld.

"Yeah, your little woman crush Wednesday is here."

"Oh c'mon. You know you have my heart!" Then he kissed her.

Annabeth could have stayed that way forever, until she heard an oh-so-familiar voice cry, "NOT!"

~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~♧~

(Harper's P.O.V.) [Before Annabeth showed up]

She looked up at the pine tree on top of the Hill. It had been a long time since Harper had been here. She swallowed the lump in her throat and turned back to her manager. "Do I have to?"

"Yes, Miss Chase. Your parents gave me strict instructions that if you got attacked by a monster again, I was to escort you here. No ifs, ands, or buts."

Harper sighed. She smoothed down her silk Ralph Lauren tank, Levi short shorts and checked her Coach tennis shoes for grass stains. Her hair was in a ponytail and her sunglasses were perched on her nose.

"Well, I might as well make an entrance."

It's out with the old and in with the new.
Goodbye clouds of gray, hello skies of blue.
A dip in the lake, a trip to the fire.
Endless days in my shades.
The whole world according to moi.

Suddenly, one of her bodyguards sat a bit in her way as she tried to get out of the limo. She tapped his shoulder.

Excuse me?

He moved and she got out.

Thank you.

She turned to her assistant. "Let me tell you a bit about this place."

There's no iced tea imported from England.
Or lifeguards imported from Spain.
No towels imported from Turkey.
And no turkey imported from Maine.

I'm gonna train and renew.
So you go do.

I want fabulous, that is my simple request.
All things fabulous, bigger and better and best.
I need something inspiring to help me get along.
I need a little fabulous, is that so wrong?

She turned to her assistant who started making sure everything was in Harper's suitcase.

Fetch me my Jimmy Choo flip-flops.

"Check."

Where is my pink Prada tote?

"Check again."

I need my Tiffany hairband.

"It's here."

And then I can go for a float.

Summer like never before.
I want more.

I want fabulous, that is my simple request.
All things fabulous, bigger and better and best.
I need something inspiring to help me get along.
I need a little fabulous, is that so wrong?

Fabulous lake, fabulous splash
Fabulous cabins, even fabulous trash
Fabulous fashion, fabulous bling
I've got to have fabulous everything.

Nothing to discuss.
Everything's got to be perfect for me.

I want fabulous, that is my simple request.
All things fabulous, bigger and better and best.
I need something inspiring to help me get along.
I need a little fabulous, is that so wrong?

This won't do, that's a bore.
That's insulting, I need more.
I need, I need, I need, I need, I need, I need....

She waved everyone away and they took off in the limo. Harper pulled her suitcase up and stopped at the crest of the hill. She smiled and placed a hand on Thalia's pine tree. She turned her shaded gaze down to the camp.

I need fabulous

(Give me fabulous hair, fabulous style.
Fabulous eyes and that fabulous smile.) She heard her words echo in her ears from what she's told her hair and makeup team.

Suddenly, a boy with jet black hair, sea green eyes and a beautiful body smiled up at her, sticking out from the crowd. Her long time crush, Percy Jackson.

Oh, I like what I see, I like it a lot.
This is absolutely fabulous.
Absolutely...

She looked back at him, only to find him kissing a blonde she knew way too well.

"NOT!"

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed! Thanks! Until next time, Pansycakes!

Bookworm210