Prologue

It was a normal day in Ignacia. Well, for the most people. Maya Smith just gave birth to her second child. It was a girl. Ray Smith, the father, was holding her in his hands. "How should we call her?" He asked. "How about Nya?" Maya suggested. "Yes, I think that's a great name!" The father said. Ray gave Maya a kiss on the cheek.

~time skip~

Maya and Nya were now out of the hospital. Ray, Maya and Nya went to a blacksmith, they home. A young boy, he was about two years old, ran towards them. "Mom, Dad!" He yelled. "Kai! Say hello to you little sister Nya!" Maya said happy. The young boy looked at Nya and smiled. "Hi there!" He greeted excited. The baby girl giggled.

~time skip~

Nya was now 4 years old. She and Kai were playing in the garden with a ball. A friend of Ray and Maya, Dr. Saunders, visited the family. He and the parents were talking to each other. Kai kicked the ball away and it flew into the forest. "Oh no! I'm sorry! I will get it!" Kai said and ran into the forest. After some time passed Nya got worried. She ran to Ray and Maya. "Mom, Dad! Kai went into the forest and didn't came back!" She screamed. "What?!" Ray was shocked. He stood up and said "Maya please stay here with Nya! Dr. Saunders, would you like to help me?" "Of course!" Dr. Saunders replied. The men walked into the forest quickly. They searched all day but found nothing. Not even the ball. On the next day, Ray informed the whole village. Everyone helped searching, but no one ever found him.

~time skip~

It's been twelve years since that happened. Nya was 16 now and an old friend of her parents wanted to train her. She was very excited. The old man's name was Wu. It was afternoon when he came to the blacksmith. Nya already had her stuff and was ready to go. It was a long way to go, so Nya packed a lot of food into her backpack. She hugged her parents one last time and waved when she walked towards Sensei Wu. She already knew that the training place was a monastery. It was on top of a huge mountain and instead of using the stairs they climbed up there. In the end, Nya was pretty exhausted, but still excited. Sensei Wu opened the door. "Students!" The old Sensei yelled. Three boys came outside. One had blond hair and ice blue eyes, another had reddish brown hair with sapphire blue eyes and the last one had black hair with brown eyes. "Nya, these are the other students I told you about. Students introduced yourselves!" Sensei Wu ordered. The blond nodded and said "Hello, I'm Zane! It's a pleasure to meet you!" "Hi, I'm Cole." The black haired said. "And I'm Jay! It's really nice to meet you!" The boy with reddish brown hair said. I smiled. "Hi I'm Nya!" "Cole, Jay please show Nya around! Zane, please make dinner it's pretty late!" The Sensei commanded. "Yes Sensei!" All three said. Cole took Nya's backpack and said "Follow us!" Cole and Jay showed Nya around. Jay always blushed when Nya smiled, luckily no one noticed. The breakfast was great. Zane was a really good cook. "Wow, I never tasted something so delicious!" Nya said smiling. "So which element do you have?" Cole asked. "The Sensei told us that everyone of us has an element. Mine is earth, by the way." "We don't really know, because my father is the master of fire and my mother is the master of water. But it's more likely that I'm the master of fire." Nya explained. "Oh, Okay." Cole replied. "Which elemental powers do you have?" Nya asked Jay and Zane. "I'm the master of ice and Jay is the master of lightning." Zane answered. They talked until it was bedtime. After breakfast the students had morning practice. Nya got some new clothes. It was a red ninja suit. She was excited to become a ninja and to try out her new powers.

~time skip~

After some weeks Nya was already as strong as the three boys, even if they were training longer than Nya. This morning was a bit different. Nya came a bit later to breakfast then usual. She also wore a black dress instead of her Ninja suit. "Why are you dressed like that?" Cole asked confused. "I'm not training today, because today is a day of sadness for our family." Nya said sad. "What do you mean?" Jay asked curious. "I had a big brother and he went missing twelve years ago, so my family comes together to morn about him." Nya explained still sad. She went out of the room before someone could say something. She walked back home. Her parents greeted her with happiness, but the atmosphere was still sad. The whole family went to the graveyard. Even if his body was never found, they still gave him a grave. The family changed the flowers and lit candles. Suddenly a strange man appeared at the graveyard. He looked around and walked to a grave. He kneeled before it and did something. Nya didn't saw what but she didn't care, because he was probably working here. After the family was done, they walked home and ate. When Nya was about to leave, the sky suddenly darkened. Then a bunch of vehicles drove to the blacksmith. The attacker were skeletons. Ray, Maya and Nya fought them, but that was a bit difficult, because they all wore very formal clothes, so they could really move in it. While they were fighting, they didn't noticed two skeletons, who sneaked into the blacksmith. They searched something. The family realized them, when they heard a loud bang. The leader of the skeletons used the confusion and attacked. Ray nearly got hit, but luckily the strange man from the graveyard appeared. Samukai's four daggers were fend off by a black Katana. "Who are you?!" The skeleton yelled. The man didn't answer. He just kicked him in the face. Nya and her parents were busy with other skeletons, so the two, who sneaked in, could flee. "Retreat!" Samukai yelled. The skeletons ran to the vehicles and drove away. "Thank you!" Ray said. The man nodded and took a piece of paper out of his pocket. He gave it Ray, waved and walked away. The smith read the letter. His expression changed from a normal into a worried. "What is he writing?" Maya asked curious. "He knew that they would come! They where after the map!" Ray answered. Maya was shocked too. "You mean the map with the four golden weapons?!" She nearly yelled. Ray nodded. "Oh no!" "What are you talking about?" Nya asked. "Nya, Go and tell Sensei Wu, that the map was stolen! He will explain everything!" Ray ordered. "Me and your mother have to clean up this mess!" Nya nodded, took her backpack and began to walk. Her father was serious, so she didn't wanted to ask more questions. It was late when Nya arrived at the monastery. She was tired, but she had to tell the old Sensei what happened. The others were playing cards when she came in. "Oh you're back!" Jay said happy. "Sensei! Something terrible happened! When I was about to leave skeletons attacked! Dad said they stole a map!" Nya said exhausted. "What?!" The Sensei was shocked. "Nya, sit down and tell us everything in detail!" Nya nodded and told them everything.

That was the first chapter of this book! Sorry for all the time skips! I don't know if I will update this soon, because I still have some other fan fictions to write and I'm also working on my rpg.