Rise of the snakes

Nya's PoV

Some time passed, since Lord Garmadon escaped from the underworld. We were playing video games, since we had nothing better to do right now. The guys told me, that I would never beat them, but who was winning right now? ME! But suddenly the tv went out. "Hey!" I shouted. "Why did you do that?" Jay complained. Sensei Wu, who pulled the cable out of the socket, exclaimed "Just because Lord Garmadon escaped it doesn't mean he won't return!" "But Sensei, since he's gone, it's been peaceful in Ninjago!" Zane said. "Yeah and boring!" Jay added. Cole leaned himself back and said "We can train tomorrow!" "Never put off of tomorrow what can be done today!" The Sensei began with a straight voice "In order to reach you full potential you must train! And don't come with the tornado of creation! You don't even know how much power is in you and your golden weapons!" Suddenly someone cleared his throat. It was Ronin, a thief, who gives us informations and stuff like that for money. We made a deal, so that we won't say anything to the police as long as he helps us. "Sorry to disturb you but Lord Garmadon is attacking Jamanakai!" "What?! Go Ninja!" Cole yelled. We all got up and in the confusion of the moment I bumped into Jay. "Sorry!" I said and gave him his nunchakus. Jay blushed a bit and said "Thanks." I smiled, but then we quickly ran to the dragon since we had to hurry. While we were trying to fly away with the dragons, you could clearly see that we didn't trained at all, so we were all relieved when we finally took off.

Ronin's PoV

"I bet with you, that they'll never reach they full potential!" I said to Sensei Wu. He just sighed. I smirked and walked away, since I had to talk to someone.

Cole's PoV

We all were excited when we arrived at Jamanakai! We finally could kick Garmadons ass! The people of the village were running into their houses, when a huge shadow appeared. We got our weapons, ready to fight, but then, instead of Lord Garmadon, a kid came out. He laughed and yelled "I am Lloyd Garmadon and I order you to bring me all the candies!" "Lloyd Garmadon? I thought we had to fight Lord Garmadon!" I said confused. "That's his son! Looks like he ran away from Darkley's school for bad boys again." Jay sighed. After the shadows true identity was shown, the villagers came out of their home's, buhed and threw groceries at Lloyd. "Groceries?! I didn't said that I want groceries! I said that I want candies!" Lloyd shouted, but the villagers didn't stop. We decided to act and went to him. I picked him up and, well, we put him on, I don't exactly know what it was, some kind of roof decoration. Then Zane bought us Candy and we ate it in front of him. "You better pay for you candy next time!" I said. Lloyd just growled. We and the villager just laughed.

??? PoV

After the crowd was gone I went to Lloyd. "What do you want?" He murmured. I just lifted him from that thing and putted him on his feet. He just stared at me. "You're welcome" I said and went back to the place where I had to wait for two friends.

Nya's PoV

When I jumped onto my dragon, something fell on the ground... something that didn't belong to me. "You dropped something!" Zane said and took. I jumped next to him and said "I know, but that's not mine!" "Isn't that the Sensei's bag?" Zane asked. "Oh whoops! I guess, I accidentally took it with me." I laughed a bit embarrassed. The something that Zane picked up turned out to be scrolls and he opened (?) them. I couldn't read a word, from what was standing there. Cole and Jay came to us now too and looked at the scrolls. "What is that?" Jay asked curious. "It's something about a prophecy." Zane explained. „A prophecy?" the blue Ninja replied. "Yeah, there's written, that one of us will become the green ninja and get the power to defeat the dark lord!" Suddenly the scroll was snatched from out his hands. "I really wouldn't suggest that you read that!" A certain thief exclaimed. "Ronin? What are you doing here?" Cole asked annoyed. "I forgot, that I had to meet someone here! Also sorry 'bout the misinformation." Ronin quickly said and just walked away. "Wow, that was rude!" Jay commented. The others nodded in agreement. "Hm, do you think what I think?" Cole suddenly asked. "Do you mean that we should get the scroll back?" Jay replied. "No, I meant that we should find out who the green ninja is!" Cole exclaimed. "That's a great idea!" I replied excited. "Alright, then let's go!" Jay yelled and we all jumped onto our dragons. On our way home, I asked myself, if maybe I was the one, who will be the green ninja.

~meanwhile~

Lloyd's PoV

Argh, I hate these ninja! I will get my revenge!... but how? In anger. I kicked a stone, wich flew a few meters. All of the sudden I heard a loud thump. I couldn't see a lot, because of the stormy weather here, so I quickly ran forwards. When I stopped an interesting sight was in my view...

An: Okay... I'm sorry, that I didn't update in such a long time, I just wasn't motivated.