CHAP 7: We just talk!

As Lorraine lazily get her breakfast from the canteen. the newspaper caught her eyes.

"Amm Ahjumma, Libre po ba to?" she ask one of the staff.

"Yes iha, feel free to get one" the ajhumma says while smiling.

"Thank you po" she said as she grab one.

Lorraine look for available table, and when she spot one, she quickly head towards it.

But then someone full her hoodie. Making her almost lose her balance. She quickly face it.

"Yah! Muntik ng tumapon yung pag kain ko!" she shouted. Pero inakbayan lang sya nito.

"Where are you going, that's our table" Tyler says while pointing to the table were all the top students are there.

Lorraine just gave him a deadpan look.

"Ang awkward kaya" she says.

"Nope, your not going anywhere young lad. I as the son of the great Lawyer Choi, which is your family attorney, will ensure your safety" Sabi ni Tyler kaya tinignan sya ni Lorraine

"Mr. Choi, I am not your responsibility. your father is a good attorney, kahit hindi kana sumipsip sakin, hindi kami mag hahanap ng kapalit" Lorraine says as a matter of fact.

*Tyler Gasp and faked a pain expression.

"That's Mean!"Maarteng sabi ni Tyler which surprise Lorraine.

"But you won't change my mind Park, I will ensure the safety of my future client and... I will be your guardian" Lorraine look at him in disbelief. "So I Tyler choi, Will be your Mom here" dag dag nito which enough for Lorraine to shake her head. Hindi na nga nya napansin nasa tapat na sila ng table.

"You my mom? Seriously?" Lorraine ask in disbelief

*Another Tylerexaggerated gasp! with pained expression.

"How can you not know, pinagbuntis kita ng 12 months and you forgot?"Tyler says

"Isn't it supposedly 9 months?" Lorraine ask.

"12 months including the 3 months of baby making" Making Lorraine eyes widen. She lighltly punch him.

"What the fudge, tyler?" she ask in disbelief.

"Your dad is very very mad at you" Tyler says while pointing at Gio who's eyebrow automatically arc.

"Oh god, I Knew it your gay" Lorraine silently says but enough for the group to hear. Making them look at Gio suspisiously.

*Gasp "He's gay?" Tyler ask as he pointed at Gio.

"Why don't you two sit and shut the f*ck up" Gio says in irritation which makes the two of them obliged.

Then Tyler went near Lorraine para bumulong.

"but to be honest onw of the reason I wanted to be close to you is that..." the next thing he says makes Lorraine look at a certain person.

"Wah daebak! Chincha(really)?" she ask is disbelief.

Tumango lang to, with his cheek showing a tint of red.

"Go for it!" Lorraine says.

As Tyler is an unknown species. He pretended to tuck his imaginary long hair on his ear "eehhhhh I'm shy eh" he says with arte. Making Lorraine laugh.

"Yah you are son of that well known lawyer company but you-pfff ahahahaha" she couldn't continue as she laugh hysterically while slapping tylers arm.