CHAP 38:Rejected?

I was sitting at the bench, infront of my dorm.

while eating half of the popsicle icecream stick...

it's been few months since I'm back to dorm...

since Sohee got discharged...

she was doing just fine.

you might be wondering why I'm still calling her Sohee instead of Lorraine...

well...

She did change her name, but into Raine Sohee Park. sabi nya yun na daw kase talaga sya...

while me, I retain my name Lorraine Cassiopei Park. dahil yun na daw ako...

Tho I still prefer to be called Lucas... since it was my real name after all...

then we went back to our normal lives...

the only difference was, no more hatred, and secrets in our family...

more of love and freedom...

"Mom was asking you to go home this weekend, and she wanted you to bring Gio" Sohee says whose also busy eating the other half of the popsicle stick.

"Argggs, Mom just want me to bring him para asarin ako. eh mas kilig na kilig pa sya sakin eh" I told her.

making her laugh.

"Admit it, He's sweet... and what makes it special is, he is only being sweet to you."Sagot naman nito sakin.

I know that very well.

its just that...

i always turned beef red when Gio is being sweet infront of my family...

"Have you seen yourself marrying him in the future?" Dagdag na tanong nya sakin.

I was taken a back at her question kaya napatingin ako sakanya, only to avoid her eyes on me...

I mean I love him...

I really do... pero hindi pa pumasok sa isip ko ang pagpapakasal...

it was very unlike to Jay...

I remember envisioning myself with him, I was really excited back then...

pero now...

"I haven't myself too" Bigla pagpuputol ni Sohee. kaya napatingin ulit ako sakanya...

"Dati kase akala ko, pag naging boyfriend ko si Jay. I would be the happiest... and would imagine myself in a wedding with him...

I mean we aren't in a relationship but technically... we are dating...

ang gulo no...

and hindi ko alam kung dahil lang ba sa alam kong may past kayo... that even I love him... I am getting scared of the future...

I mean I was lying if I'm saying that I haven't wish myself to be married to him... pero...

I am stopping myself to think that.. coz my future is still as blur... I still don't know if he is sure with me" I look at her...

she smiled bitterly...

I quickly eat my remaining ice cream which make my brain freeze, and threw the stick on the trash can. I put my hand around her back before gebtly tapping it.

"You didn't fight for your life during that surgery, just to be a cry baby over-"

"YAH! I'm not a cryb-"," I know" Pagpuputol ko sakanya...