Chapter~5 Zach....

RECAP-ZACH TOLD YOU HE WANTED TO TALK PRIVATELY OUTSIDE

I go outside the bus and I saw the boys open a window but I looked closer and saw Jack.

You:uh Jack?

Jack:ye?

You:don't you know you know what nvm

Zach:come on let's got to the park*he said walking*

I followed Zach along with Zach and we went to this bootyfull (ye I know I spelled it like that)

Zach went to a bench and patted the side of it for u to sit down

JACKS POV
I really hope Zach isn't gonna ask out y/n because I want her to be mine and I love her.i don't want other people touching her.
I love her and I wouldn't hurt her and I would be there in her darkest moments
I would also be there for when I need to protect her she's a sweet girl.
I even have a rose for her for when she comes back.

BACK TO YOUR POV

zach:I've been wanting to tell you this for the longest time now and....I like You,....*he said scratching his back of his neck*

You:oh i...-zach inturupted you-

-
Zach:yeah I know it's a stupid question we should go*he said getting up*

I grabbed his arm though

You:no I like you back.

Zach:Really!?!

You:yeah

Zach:will you go out with me then

You:of course I will*I get up and hug him*

Zach:let's go back and tell the others*he said walking towards the bus*

You follow Zach and go inside the bus.

JACKS POV

She should be here any minute now.waut I see her Imma go in front of the door to surprise her with the rose.i stand infront of the bus and wait I see y/n walk in with Zach holding hands😢.

I hide the rose behind my back.

Zach:hey Jack what do you have behind your back *he said while looking at my hands*

You:oh it's  nothing*you said smiling*

Zach:ok well me and y/n are dating now

You:yeah I noticed

BACK TO YOUR POV

Zach kissed me on the cheek to show Jack it was true

Zach:come on let's tell the others*he said holding my hand*

Everyone was happy for us or most likely it seemed like they were happy corbyn just said that he wasn't the only one that had a girlfriend.jonah was happy.Daniel was also happy for me and Zach and lastly Jack he seemed upset about the news but he said he was fine.so I didn't worry about it.

We all went to sleep by that time because like why not and plus it was getting late and we need to go to a interview and I was nervous af.

TO BE CONTINUED WORD BANK *500*

YO WHAT UP bruh I missed y'all so much either way idk what the hell I'm saying right now but with y/n fall for the other boys how will the interview go I don't know honestly bye again I decided to post 3 so next one is coming up right now