two

I woke up for school today and changed into my school uniform. I went out from my room to look for Jimin but he already gone so I guess I'll walk by my own even I'm already late to go school.I ran to school as fast as I could.I ran all I ran all the way to class and no one noticed me come in. I went in the back and I saw people giving me ugly glares as I walked passed them.I sat at my place and listened to the teachers lesson.

After school,

On my way to my apartment,my phone was ringing and I took a glance on my phone screen to look who's calling me and it shows 'Mrs.Park' so I received the call as faster as I can.

Jimin mom:Hello Han Areum,my daughter in-law.

Areum:Hello mom.

Jimin mom:Where are you now?still at school?.

Areum:Nope,on my way to my apartment.

Jimin mom:Where is Jiminnie?isn't he should be with you?.

Areum:He has something coming up so that's why he left me alone but it's okay mom.

Jimin mom:Ought!that boy....I'm so sorry Areum for his sake.

Areum:It's okay mom.

Jimin mom:I have to go now if anything happen between you and

Jimin,just call me okay?.

Areum:Yes mom.

Jimin mom:Bye.

[END OF CALL]

After that,I continue my walk until reach my apartment."Why I said that to mrs.Park?if Jimin knew that I talk about him to mrs.Park,he gonna be mad..ughhhh Han Areum why you do this?ughhhh!"

As I entered my house,I saw Jimin shoes at the entrance so I thought he just came back from somewhere.I go inside and saw him at the kitchen like finding food to eat.

"What are you looking at Park Jimin?."

"Yah!I almost got heart attack because of you!I find some food to eat because I didn't get to eat anything."answered him.

"Hmmm okay."I walk to my room.

Done changing my uniform,I lay my head on my bed and reach my phone beside my bed.I look at my social media and of course I got none followers because I didn't have any friends.I throw my phone and started sighed.

"Han Areum let's just hold this and after all this done,you can enjoy your youth life without anyone disturbing you..Let's get it Han Areum!."

I heard someone just knocked my door so I went to open it and it's shows Jimin was standing infront my room.

"What?."

"You can cook?."

"Yeah but why?."

"Cook something for me,I really can't find anything that I can eat."

"Just go eat at out,I'm to lazy for cook today..I'm sorry."I rolled my eyes and closed my door.

"Ought!fine!I don't want eat your cooking anyway!ughh!."Jimin took his wallet,his coat and left the house.

"Am I too harsh to him?I should treat him better because he is my husband but if I do that,what will I get?no!no!no!it's a good thing I do that to him."Lately I've been talked to myself about anything because I don't have anyone to heard my story except myself.