six

It's already been an hours Areum inside the emergency room.All my friends coming after I called them to come.Hoseok look at me and punch me very hard.

"Ya!you're crazy?!."I shouted at him.

"What have you done to her?you're the crazy ones!you let her walk by herself to school with a hot fever?if you really hate her,why just don't you divorce her?!." Hoseok mad at me.

"Ya!Jung Hoseok please control your anger,we're in public place." Suga and Taehyung tried to hold Hoseok from me.

"Are you okay bro?."Namjoon came to check up on me and I just nodded.

"I won't forgive you Park Jimin if she dead!you're the ones who make her become like this!."Suga and Taehyung take Hoseok away from there before Hoseok started beating Jimin again.

"Don't worry Jimin,I'm sure she will be okay."Jin tried to cheer me up but I don't know why I felt so so wronged toward her this time.I feel like I'm the only one who make her life miserable.Why with me?

Two hours later,

Doctor and the nurse coming out from emergency room.Namjoon,Jin and the others walk to the doctor except me.I'm too afraid to hear anything from doctor so I'll just sat still on the chair.

"How's our friend?."

"If anyone at here is related with her?."ask doctor and Namjoon looking at me.

"Yes,I-I'm her hu-hus-husband."

"Actually sir,your wife were running out many bloods in her body but luckily we already add someone blood into her body and she is okay now.One more thing,since when your wife start cutting herself?."

"What?she cutting herself doctor?."

"I saw many scars on her wrist."They're all shocked to hear that news.

"I-I do-don't kn-know about that because I just found ou-out about two days ago.."

"It's okay but I want to give warning,please don't let your wife cutting herself again because she has lost many bloods already so if you're wife lost bloods again,we can't help anymore.Please watch her."

"I u-under-understand doctor,thank you."

"I've to go now,about 20 minutes like that you guys check on her."said doctor and left with his nurse.

"Park Jimin why you didn't tell us that she been cutting herself?."

"I-I just knew about that so don't put fault on me."I said to defend myself.

"No!we didn't put fault on you but we just wanted to said that you must know that she been cutting herself."

"I agree with Namjoon,did you really hate her so much?."

"Hyung please stop mocking me!I didn't know what to do right now!I love Yuna so much but my parents didn't support our relay and I don't know what to do now!."

"What Yuna?who's that?your girlfriend?."

"If you love that Yuna so much,why just don't you divorce her?it's a good thing for her and you."

"No!I can't!."

"Why?why you can't?."

"I love her!but in the same time I love Yuna too."My answers make they're all shocked.

"Park Jimin you're such a playboy!you can't do this to Areum!."leader hyung mad at me.

"That's right hyung,just let Areum go and you can live happily with Yuna."Jungkook intercepted.