MINE

Arm sprawled and slid on his chest waking Banye from his sleep. The mattress groaned as he shifted. He went to sleep alone and lonely this evening.

"When you left me, I expected you to come back and fetch me." Ying Yue climbed over atop his hips and pinned him with her legs. "Because when I came there, I expected to come home with you and me together." She bent over and licked his lips, nipping kisses on his jaws and his neck.

Banye was instantly liquid.

"Fei...." He purred. "Forgive me, I wanted..."

"Hush! You foolish man!" She purred swallowing his breath and Banye grew alive writhing underneath her.

She let herself into a long indulgent whiff of his honey scent, sliding her arms as she moved with vulgarity on his hips. "But you left me and that pissed me off. Now, I'm upset, and someone needs to be punish."

Banye crooned.

"I've had a few days to think about how am I going to punish you." She groaned. "Is that how you treat your rescuer? I risked my life for you and you had the audacity to take off without me. You know the emperor will have my head as soon as he finds out I killed his youngest. Did you really expected me to come back to the palace after all that happened?"

She gave a pause waiting for his answer.

Banye smiled seductively, he looked at her devouring the sight of her on top of him. Big strong hands gripped her hips and flipped her underneath him. He let himself fall on her, his hands pinned her arms above her head.

"How would you like to punish me? Or better yet...how would you like me to amend for my mistakes?" He purred, his shaft hard as marble against her.

His lips found her and she groaned inside his mouth. His kiss was gentle - soft, opening her mouth and sliding his tongue in.

He deepened the kiss while she wrapped her legs around him.

He released her mouth working his way down to her chest. His fingers found her center, sliding luxuriously at the wetness of it.

"Tell me I'm yours like you would before all over again." She snarled, lifting her hip to his touch.

"You're mine." Banye growled as he made his way down to her belly, going down lower, and lower, and lower.

"That's right. I'm yours, all yours and don't you ever hesitate again."

Banye licked, and bit her, making her flinch in both pain and delight.

She yelped, not in protest, but in aggressive satisfaction.

"You're mine." He said again. "Mine, no one else's but mine."

***Than you for reading. ***

*****BOOKS IN THIS SERIES*****