The visit

We looked at the teacher and hoped she would tell us more. But nothing, she didn't knew anything at all. We just sat there as the last minutes passed of the class. The university were in the outskirts of town, ten minutes from the hardboard and half an hour to the closest hospital.

The clock rang and we parted ways with the class. Everyone talking about how they wonder about the visit. Other laughing that they probably said it to get us to come at some test.

I left for music class, violin class for beginners. We usually were two in class, but today I were alone. It was my third time attaining it.

On my way I were folding a paper in my hand. It was so weird to see the code appear from thin air. It wasn't huge but on white paper you could clearly see it.

The music class was by the sea. It was a huge sound proof building, at least what they were saying. I meet a friend in the door, she was a few years younger than me. We had once started to talked at a concert and were good friends from that day.

I walked up the stairs to second floor were mine classroom were. The hallway were  white and there were photos from huge concert's some students had.

By one side were benches were one person in suite sat. It were then my phone got a massage from underneath were she had to spotted a guy in suite.

I threw my paper in the bin and walked pass him, tried my best to not look at him.

In the classroom sat my violin teacher, a little pale and nervous.

"Good day.."

"AHH.. hello..."

"What's wrong teacher?"

He sighed before he looked up.
"We aren't going to have lecture today...just a little test by the guy in the suite you saw. We have to wait here to it is your time."

I nodded. A pling on my phone again.
They have found what they were looking for. Omg... I wonder who...

I replied to her.

At least it isn't me. He hadn't been her yet .. funny XD

The teacher looked at me with a question.

"They say they have found whatever they were looking for."

"Ohh... Nice. Finally I can get back to teaching."

It were then we heard someone knock on the door.

"Yes, come in."

In the door came five guys in suite.
"Would you join us, my lady?" They showed me badge that were the crown working for. It had appeared a few times on TV that they were real.

I tilted my head, before giving of a short nodd. The guy made a sircle around me. Two in the back. One on each side and the one leading on.

We went down the stairs, were there was people waiting to see. I saw my friend in the hallway in her door to her class.

I smiled at her and waved goodbye to her. She just looked at me as if I were a ghost.

We went into a dark car. It looked like heavy duty one, the door was quite thick.

The one in front opened the car door behind the first and gave me a hand to get up. It was a higher car, hard one to get in when there are people around you and you tried your best to not screw it up.