Part 45

Author's Narration [9]

Cho...co...late...

Choco...late...

Chocolate...!

Hey, wake up my little brother.

Tzuyu opens his eyes slowly as the voice told so. A few meters in front of him, there's a handsome guy standing. He looks like him.

"Gege**...? Is that you...?"

What are you doing here, Chocolate?

Tzuyu looks around him, all around him is white. He looks at himself and raises his hands and looks up again. "Where am I...?"

Chocolate, you shouldn't be here. Go, now.

"Huh...?"

You can't give up now. Papa's waiting for you.

"Papa...?"

He's waiting for you to come back. He still not hear the good news yet. So get up now, get out from here.

"Gege, I don't understand," Tzuyu took a step forward.

Just wake up.

"Wake up...?" Tzuyu is really confused. Many questions running on his head.

We'll be waiting for you. We miss you so much.

"Gege, wait!"

But it's too late. The handsome guy disappeared like a fog.

---

"He still not wake up," Chaeyoung sighed. "It's almost two days,"

"He loses so much blood," Jeongyeon stated. "Just like you that time,"

They're sitting in the club room. They already wearing their jerseys. But there's no motivation to do training today. They don't care if Mr. Kim mad at them. They're too busy thinking about Tzuyu.

"Should we go to the hospital now?" Chaeyoung asked.

"After the training, Chae," Jeonyeon then stands up. He took his helmet and leaving the club room.

A few hours later, at six o'clock for precisely that evening, they arrived in front of Tzuyu's room. They've riding Chaeyoung's motorbike from university to here, exceedingly the speed limits. Jeongyeon had never experienced his legs trembling so terrific. Chae is really serious killing me with those damn speed! I can't stand properly and it makes me funny, even the nurses here were stifling their laughs!

Chaeyoung glances at Jeongyeon before grabbing the doorknob. "You okay, dude?"

"Okay your ass! Look what you've done!" Jeongyeon put his hand on the wall like an old man who gets tired from walking.

Chaeyoung chuckled. "If you didn't suggest for sneaking behind Mr. Kim's, I won't drive that fast,"

"Whatever," Jeongyeon waved his hand. "Open that door now,"

Chaeyoung opens the door and he sees Tzuyu was lying on the bed, breathing slowly. Seems like that guy sleeping. "He looks fine,"

"Of course, he's fine. The nurse said the bullet just grazed his left rib,"

Chaeyoung closed the door after Jeongyeon entered the room. They're walking to Tzuyu's bed.

"Hey, buddy, we're here," Jeongyeon said after he sat on a small chair that he got before. Chaeyoung just standing beside him and watching Tzuyu. "I know you're strong, so wake up already,"