Introduction

Hello to all of those hopeful graphic makers! If your here, I assume you want to take place in the Michigan Graphic Contest. First we will go over some rules for this Competition.

Rule 1: Don't give me any crappy attitude if you don't place, I don't give a flying fry. Suck it up, and go somewhere else. I will report you if you act out this way.

Rule 2: Put your graphics in on time, or else you will be disqualified.

Rule 3: No bad language, I expect children will look over this story, and even though they probably already swear, I'm not influencing them anymore.

Rule 4: If you trash talk in my book I will eliminate you.

Rule 5: No stealing Graphics from ANYONE, in the competition or not.

Rule 6: Completely fill out the form on the next page, or I will not accept it. If you redo your mistake I'll consider.

Rule 7: When making a cover, ALWAYS have it in 512x800, which is the standard size of covers. It can also be in 256x400, and 128x 200, because it's the same size.

Rule 8: The password for the form is Blue.

Rule 9: You always ALWAYS have to give me your cover by putting it in one of your stories, or sending me a link. I don't take emailed covers.

Rule 10: If you constantly ask when I'm going to post a chapter, your out. I will post one once I have judged all of the entries. Not on your time.

Okie, those are all of the rules.

Also, just to let you know, you will have a very SHORT deadline with these covers. 3 days will be the max limit, because it will challenge you, and will eliminate competitors faster.

DISCLAIMER

3 competitors will be eliminated each round.

good luck

Brooke