Round 1 Entries

Thanks to everyone that has joined this competition! Good luck guys. And just so you know, I will be telling you a bit of advice each round I think would make your cover better. Try not to get offended, I'm a very forward person.

1. GalaxyLuminescence

 First off, let me say how much I adore the princess bride, like really

First off, let me say how much I adore the princess bride, like really. I love it! But unfortunately my love for that movie won't put you higher up on my list. Almost though. Okay, onto the cover. The cover it's self did follow the movie theme, and I can tell who the characters are. I love the little subtitle from the movie, that was cute. However, I feel like it's a bit simple. Cover making is more than just putting words onto a picture. (Even though some covers are just that) I would like to see you try a different font with different things, like maybe make your name a different font. Also, I'm just going to flat out tell you that the box of brown around your name doesn't look too pleasant. I'm thinking that you couldn't see your username so you did that, but you could've just changed the font and made the color white. Then you would be able to see it. I'm sorry if you got offended by any of this, but I'm not going to lie to you. If you want to get better you need to know what to work on.

2. AmberLynnWriter

Here we are, let me start off by saying that you matched the dark color scheme of the original book, so that's a plus

Here we are, let me start off by saying that you matched the dark color scheme of the original book, so that's a plus. Also, I oddly like how it looks like the crow is on top of the building... haha. Also, good job with changing up your fonts in the title! The of would look kind of odd if it was curly... also the castle is photoshopped on well, but the downfall for this is your username. Do you see how it cuts off at the very bottom of your cover? Next time be sure nothing is cut off. Also, there is a lot of curly fonts in this cover, so maybe instead of putting your name in the curly font, put it in the same one you used on "of". I think it would look a bit better.

3. RaeCain219

 RaeCain219