Just the start

The ticking of the clock was loud almost to say it wasn't going to be okay but the loud beating of her heart was covering it up. His hair,  his devilish smile,  his silver eyes, the alluring laugh, the height,  the god like figure,  the creases and lines...  They lured her in,  all the way in,  to believing he would treat her right. But suddenly everything was getting darker and she felt  her body hitting the cold floor below them.

Bright lights.  I remember bright lights. My head was in a huge amount of pain.  Oh,  yes,  and voices.  Voices that seemed to only get louder and louder the more the bright lights faded to my surroundings.  The. Suddenly I realize what was going on.  I was in a hospital. I got hurt. I tried pushing out words,  I tried asking them what happened.  I suddenly heard one of the doctors announce in her soft but clear voice "look she's awake!!!". Then another replied with "no good we can't do the procedure if she's awake.  Put her to sleep!" she replied to the man by saying "well at least now we know she's gonna wake up. ".  Then I blacked out again.

I opened my eyes after gaining my continuances back. I was laying in a room.  The beeping of the machine was just loud enough to make my head hurt more than it already did and there was a man. It took me a while but I suddenly realized I had seen the man right before my memory fades. I looked at him and tried speaking only this time I could actually speak "what happened to me?" I asked the handsome man sitting by me.  He replied with "you collapsed I  saw it and called the police.  You hit your head and they had to do some work to fix your skull".  I looked down and muttered "thank you".  He gave his alluring laugh and replied with" no problem you caught my interest of course I'd help you". Something right then told me to leave it at that and I'd regret it if I didn't but instead I continued by saying "well maybe when I bust out of here we can hang out".