Chapter 14

Months had passed since the two boys had began dating. Hoseok managed to get back into his own apartment and both their lives had been going on normally. Hoseok has found a new job at a cafe near his home, and Yoongi continued doing his usual business within his gang, as much as Hoseok had advised him against it.

The two had been discussing it for a while, and Yoongi was doing his best to get another job so he could leave the gang because he knew Hoseok was right when he said it was dangerous.

Hoseok's shift has finally finished so he went and got his things before leaving the cafe. Today, he'd agreed to go over to Yoongi's since he hadn't seen him in a while, so he headed over to his apartment eagerly.

He opened the door and saw his boyfriend sat on the sofa with the tv playing, greeting him as he closed the door. Yoongi responded with a simple and quiet 'hi', the tone of his voice making it clear he wasn't in a good mood.

Hoseok knew by now that Yoongi's anxiety often caused him to become very secluded and quiet. When this happened, Yoongi preferred not to be bothered, so Hoseok complied and let him be until Yoongi needed him.

Yoongi and Hoseok has talked a lot about Yoongi's anxiety since it was quiet bad. Yoongi made a promise to Hoseok that whenever his anxiety became too much for him to handle, he'd always tell Hoseok so he could support him and help him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok had been sat beside Yoongi on the sofa
in silence for almost half an hour now. Hoseok had become very worried about Yoongi recently, his anxiety seemed to have gotten a lot worse and he was quiet a lot of the time.

Hoseok was pulled away from his thoughts when Yoongi suddenly moved right up next to him and wrapped his arms around him.

"You ok?" Hoseok asked calmly, looking down at Yoongi and pulling him closer.

"Yeah, I just missed you and wanted hugs" Yoongi responded quietly. Hoseok chuckled a little and kissed Yoongi on the cheek. Yoongi turned his attention back to the program playing on the tv, as did Hoseok. Despite his curiosity, Hoseok felt it was best if he didn't ask Yoongi about his anxiety, he didn't want to upset him or make anything worse.

"Hey, Hoseok. You know how you wanted me to find another job?" Yoongi asked, his voice still quiet.

"Yeah, did you find one?" Hoseok asked back hopefully. Yoongi noosed a little before speaking up.

"You know the flower shop down the road from the cafe you work at? I saw that they were looking for employees so I went in and asked the woman who owned it and she gave me a job" Yoongi said with a small smile, seeming to cheer up a little. Hoseok smiled widely and hugged his boyfriend a little tighter.

"That's great. So, does this mean you'll finally leave that gang? I get so worried about you ever time you go near the place" Hoseok said worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm leaving. I've already assigned leadership to someone else, there's just one last thing I've gotta deal with then I'm done with them" Yoongi responded.

Hoseok was curious as to what Yoongi had to do, but he knew better than to nag him about it considering that Yoongi was insistent on keeping him out of it all, which Hoseok understood completely.

Suddenly, Hoseok remembered the gift he'd bought Yoongi on the way home from work. He stood up and ran over to his bag which he'd left by the door and pulled out a pick of chocolate chip cookies since they were his boyfriends favourite. He walked back over and handed Yoongi the cookies, sitting down next to him again. He chuckled at the way Yoongi's face lit up when he saw the cookies, quickly tearing into the packaging once he got them.

"Thanks, Hoseokie! You're the best" Yoongi said cheerfully as he shoved a cookie in his mouth. Meanwhile he was mentally debating whether to eat them all himself or to share them with Hoseok. He decided on being nice and handed one of the cookies to Hoseok with a smile. Hoseok thanked Yoongi, a little shocked since he was expecting Yoongi to keep them  all to himself.

[A/N] sorry this chapters really short :/ I've not got many ideas so this is more of a filler chapter, the next few chapters are planned out now though, so they be a lot longer 🙂