0.6

Fire meet gasoline- Sia

It's a party

"You busy tonight?" Mona asked her now best friend, Hannah Baker

"No, why?" Hannah took a bite of her lunch "got something planned?"

"Movie night?" Mona was finishing up last minute homework "I'll buy the pizza."

"Deal."

"Ahh if it isn't my best friend" Jeff took a seat in front of the two, Scott following his actions. "I love you so much."

"What do you want?" Mona sighed.

"Is that what you think of me?" Jeff placed a hand on his heart. "I can't just tell you I love you?"

"Fine." Mona gave him a huge smile "I love you too, Jeff."

Jeff gave her one of his own smiles "now that you mention it." He trailed off.

"You said-"

"I know what I said!" Jeff yelled. "But you know me to well, I do want something."

"And that is?"

"Come to a party with me tonight." He folded his hands under his chin.

"That doesn't work on me." She smirked.

"Please!" He grabbed her hands.

"Hey!" She cried "I have to finish this."

"Agree to go to the party."

She turned and looked at Hannah. When Hannah looked at her friend, her eyes widened "no." She shook her head "no way."

"Please."

Hannah groaned "fine!" She pointed a finger at Mona accusingly "but you owe me."

Mona smiled and turned to look at Jeff who was already standing up "thanks Hannah."

"Yeah, you owe me too."

"I'll see you after school." Jeff gave Mona a kiss on the forehead before leaving.

"I'll see you at the party Scotty!" Mona yelled to the silent boy.

Scott turned and smiled at her "who said I was going?"

"I know you'll be there."

•|•

"Why couldn't of monty helped you." Mona wheezed out as she helped Zach carry the keg inside.

"Good question." He huffed "you're really not any help."

"Hey!"