1.1

I can't breathe- Bea Miller

What the hell

"Are you coming with me to Bryce's party?" Scott mumbled as he played with Mona's hair that was currently rested in his lap

She turned her head away from the tv and looked at him. "You're still friends with him?"

He sighed "he's my teammate."

"He's an asshole."

Scott chuckled "I know." He leaned down and kissed her head "so what do you say?"

"I can't." She sighed, sitting up to grab her drink.

"Why not?"

"I need to be on my A game for this competition, Scott. A party is not how I get there." She explains, she was so excited but so nervous to perform.

"You'll do great!" He encourages "a party is just what you need."

She looked at him sideways and he smirked.

Mona's loud laughs were heard as Scott took her by surprise and tackled her to the couch, tickling her. "Scott! Stop it!" She smacked his arms.

"Go to the party!"

"No!"

"Then I won't stop." He laughed as he heard her gasp for breath.

"Ok!" He stopped. She took deep breaths as she tried to calm down. "Oh, what the hell!" She sat up and jumped into his lap. "I'll go." She leaned her head against his.

He smiled "there's my girl."

•|•

"It's not that hard!" Mona snapped, before she sighed and leaned back in her chair. "Sorry."

Mona was currently sitting in the library to work on a class project with her partner. This is the time she needs to be perfecting her team and she was on edge.

Hannah Banana 🍌- where are you?

Mo Mo💗-  library

Hannah Banana 🍌- why?

Mo Mo💗- project 🙄

"Think this is good?" Her partner handed her the paper and Mona eagerly snatches the paper out of her hands ready to get out of here.

Nodding her head every now and then, she was happy to say this paper was officially done. "Yup! Great, ok bye!" She quickly grabs her bag and rushes to the gym, having just enough time to get some extra practice in.