chapter 2 Happy Birthday

When I got to the crib I noticed that the rain has stopped and when I walked in side....... They were planning something and since everyone AND I MEAN EVERYONE was listening they must have forgotten to tell me cause I would have ran home so I just decide to ignore them and go to my room. I change into my (F/C) shirt with a saints logo on the shoulder and a pair of black leggings I decided since I was home to just where nothing over my feet because my socks and shoes were soaked so I left them to dry.

A couple minutes later I heard people walking by which probably meet the meeting was over so I got up and went to the kitchen and made a sandwich now people do tell me that if I'm going to eat ask anyone else in the kitchen if they wanna have one. Empty kitchen equals no asking so I sat on the counter enjoying a simple peanut butter and jelly sandwich and when I finished I walked out the kitchen and seen Oleg and Pierce play chess so I decided to sit and watch. Usually when I do this it'll annoy one of them to the point of flipping the board only because I decide to tell them stuff they should be doing and what they are doing wrong. "if you move it to the left he can easily take down your king" "shut up" Pierce says about ready to flip his lid until the boss came in and and knocked it over "hey I had good money rolling on that game" Pierce said a bit annoyed but hey he got to keep his money right. "we have word that Matt Miller and his men were a few blocks from here and kinzy said that she caught them watching through the street cameras and Matt was not that far from here" the boss explained to Pierce "what's the second part gotta do about us?" Pierce ask.

Suddenly like a giant bag of well my brother hit me mediforically speaking of course. The guy I was talking to earlier could have been Matt himself of one of his men. Either way he did look like an emo male rapist but hey cyber punk can be hard to pull off for some people. "what it has to do with is more likely with Oleg" the boss gave a slight gesture to my brother then turned to him "kinzy said something about him talking with (Y/N) something about a ride home but she declined and he left her alone" I decided to play with my (H/C) hair instead of listening to the boss because guess what? He didn't see me in the room...... Yet "what are you trying to say" Oleg asked slightly looking over at me as I lay on the couch with my eyes closed. "there is a chance he is targeting her for some reason all we know it that he could use her as bait or a pet" as the boss said that he flopped down on the couch making me get the wind knocked out of me. When the boss noticed he got up and took a step back "what all did you hear" "I heard from 'I good money on that game' to 'what all did to hear' why" I decide to try and be a smart ass while sitting up "this is not the fucking time for joking around you could be in some sort of danger with the Decker's" "or maybe did you ever think Matt was just trying to be nice" "that's not a big possibility" "does he know I'm with you guys?" "possibly" "then I won't be worried till I hear a yes" I got up and walked away from him deciding to go for a walk but I turned around back to Oleg and hugged him "oh and happy birthday big bro" he hugged back gently "thank you for remembering" "how could I forget" I pull away and head out the door I go out the front doors and walk to the park maybe I'll bring a duck home and teach it to use a knife. When I got there I say him again staring at the water deep in thought so I slowly go up behind him and.

Boom cliff hanger ending thank you so much for reading this even though I checked and I have no readers what so ever. Oh well at least I'm trying to impress people with my writing skills any ways thank you for reading this and good luck to you all