Chapter 9 it was an accident! maybe...

3ed Person POV
4 hours passed from when (Y/N) called her brother back confused and it's now 12 PM and Matt is awake and making ramen for his sleeping friend

But... There is something that is unknown to them that (Y/N)'s phone is being tracked by Kinzie who was wondering and connecting some dots at this point.

Kinzie's POV
I can't figure it out... Matt can hack into any of (Y/N)'s stuff or put something in her phone that can kill her! AND SHE KNOWS THIS!! Why is she with him right now... She lied to her brother on where she is and not moving or going anywhere... It's 12 so she's most likely still sleeping still, but she's in enemy territory and sleeping so she could get killed in her sleep! Or he can keep her alive for random... She has her revolver on her most likely and it seems she could be in a living room... Maybe she wasn't lying maybe they are friends and she is safe? I need to know what's going on I gotta call but not right now. I should wait for her to get back. I'm gonna ask the boss if it's fine. They may see it as a way to use it against him. Who knows, but she needs to come back just in case something bad happens when she's there.

(Y/N)'s POV
I woke up to someone shaking me lightly a bit annoying, but I'm hungry so I open my eyes and sit up and...

Matt's POV
H-holy shit I just woken her up for some food and she sat up but...

(Y/N)'s POV
OH.MY.GOD!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO KISS HIM ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS SIT UP!!!!

3ed Person POV
They both say there like that for what felt like forever before      (Y/N) laid back down face bright red and Matt moved away from her and sat in a chair that was near by. The both of them were blushing red like a cherry and they think both think to themselves 'their lips were so soft...' and they did not want to look at each other out of embarrassment. After a few minutes (Y/N) finally looked at Matt a bit of blue lipstick on her lips "I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss you" and Matt turned to her and smiled sweetly "it's fine! I kinda liked it if I'm being honest..." He blushed more looked away, rubbing that back of his neck embarrassed. While she laughed nervously and let's out a small "yeah it kinda was". Matt thought for a bit and blushed brighter "you think m-maybe we could do it again... O-o-on purpose?" His face turned redder at every other word. He didn't notice that (Y/N) gotten up and was on her knees by him and gave him a small tap on the shoulder and he turned to look at her and before he could say anything she kissed him again. And Matt blushed more and kissed back and after a few seconds they pulled away and smiled. But after a few seconds Matt pouted "man that was short" and (Y/N) just laughed a bit thinking that he was adorable.

Hey guys! I finished it today and I'll try to keep posting more frequently and I promise that I will try to post more often!