Part 1

Authors POV:
When you were younger you always dream about going to South Korea, but now it finally happening.

Y/N:
"Wow it's so beautiful just like I always expected. Oh I almost forgot, let me call Rose, to let her know that I landed ."

Ring Ring Ring

Rose: "Oh Hii how's it going did you land?"

Y/N: "I'm doing good and yeah, I'm so excited to see you and hang with you all the time now. I miss you ever since you move out here."

Rose: "Aww me too, but I can't talk right now I'm kind of bus-ROSE HURRY UP WE HAVE TO PRACTICE FOR THE AWARD SHOW!"

Y/N POV
I was confuse at who was screaming at her and also about a award show but I just ignore it.

Y/N: "Well bye, see you later."

Rose : "Alright, sorry I can't hang out with you today, I wish I could bye."

Y/N POV
Well I should get started on unpacking, but I'm too lazy to do it now, imma first explore Seoul.

Authors POV
Your plan was to meet new people, since you didn't know anybody else but Rose, so you went out to find popular places to try to meet people. Wearing this

While you were walking you stop in front of a crowd of girls and camera men all around

While you were walking you stop in front of a crowd of girls and camera men all around. You were so confuse at what was going on, so you went and check it out. When you saw why there was a large crowd of people your jaw drop, you realize it was because of .....................................

I hope you guys enjoy this ff , sorry if it was short and maybe bad since it's my first ff , I will try my best to post daily if I get chance to and next time i might post a longer one. Hope you guys have a wonderful day !

 Hope you guys have a wonderful day !