Part 2

BTS, a Korean boy band, that's you loved since 2013 , but ever since Rose left to Korea, you forgot about them, but now seeing them made you feel so happy and nervous at the same time, you always wanted to meet them in person so this was your chance. You saw that's your bias, Jimin, was coming out walking from a place towards a black van, you were fangirling when you saw his beautiful smile and his pearly white teeth showing as he was waving at the other army's, then you saw the other BTS members heading inside the van , so you decide to follow the van (which to me is creepy in a way , but back to the story) so you sign for a taxi (btw you knew some korean since you use to take classes for it and Rose help you out)

Taxi driver: "안녕하세요, 어디 가세요?"
                         "Hello miss, where are you off t0?"
Y/N: "그 검은 밴이 바로 저기로 향하고있는 곳"
          "Umm where that black van, right there is heading off to."

You said while pointing at it

Author POV
The taxi driver starts following the van, 20 minutes later. You arrive at the destination, since the driver stop behind the black van BTS were in. You didn't want to come out the same time as them so you waited, in till BTS came out, then waited 1 minute and that's when you went in the place that BTS enter, since you didn't want to make it obvious you were follow them.

A/N: (Not creepy at all😂)

Y/N: "정말 고맙습니다."
           "Thank you so much."
Taxi driver: "문제 없어 ."
                       "No problem."

Y/N POV : You gave the driver the money right after you thank him, and walk out the car into the place BTS was in.

Author POV
When you enter the place you didn't want BTS to know you were a army so you just play it cool, and acted like your didn't know them. You were controlling your inner army,although you were a nervous wreck in the inside. You felt as if someone was staring at you, which you weren't wrong . Once you turn your head to see who was staring you, you found out it was.............................................

I wonder who was staring at Y/N but I hope you guys like this part I edit some things in this story. Sorry if I don't post a lot, but I'm going to try to post.

 Sorry if I don't post a lot, but I'm going to try to post