Got7|Jinyoung|Photoshoot Confession

-3rd Person POV-

You were a famous photographer, you did all kind of photography. You loved ever since you were in primary school and became really good at it. You never thought that you would be taking the photos for a famous group for a photoshoot.

It was for there comeback and they wanted amazing photos for there comeback. The thing was this was one of your favourite K-pop groups as well.

What didn't help was that your Ultimate bias was in this group. You were so nervous to meet them but you knew you needed to stay your confident self that you have been working on for years. You were thinking all this laying in your bed at 10:00pm. The photoshoot was tomorrow so you needed to get some sleep.

What you didn't know was that someone else was having the same problem at you at the same time as you. Jinyoung was really nervous to meet you. He'd loved your work from the moment he saw it. The first photo he was just a smile and cliche photo of a bubble tea drink on your instagram.

(Credits to meee^^ yes I know its a bad photo)

He follows you on all the social media you have and lets just say that his members tease him a lot for having a crush on you.

He was so nervous to meet you but he knew he also needed to show he was confident in what he was doing to hopefully impress you.

The next day came and the photoshoot was soon. You helped set up all the equipment and helped get the right lightening. Not much later the boys arrived and they started getting ready in the dressing rooms.

After an hour you were told to go and get them. As you were walking your heard a lot of laughter going on and what it sounds like it was teasing. You giggled and knocked on the door. You waited for a shout or someone to open the door because you didn't want to be rude.

The handle of the door clicked down and you quickly fixed your posture. Your cheeks heated up when you saw the person who had opened the door. It was Jinyoung, the boys behind him started laughing.

"O-Oh hello my name is Y/N and I am your photographer today. Y-you are ready to come through when you like" you stuttered a bit but smiled at Jinyoung.

He smiled back and nodded his head. You headed back to the area where they were going to do the plain background photoshoot. First up was Jacksons and he started doing some funny poses at first but then got serious.

Yugyeom and BamBam started teasing Jinyoung again when it was his turn. He did his normal poses so then Yugyeom could get him turn done. Once all the boys had their plain backgrounds they went on to the main comeback photos.

You had to get a close up of Jinyoung for the photo. As you were just getting the camera positioned.

Jinyoung saw Jackson and Mark sneaking and quietly laughing but he tried to ignore them.

While you were focusing your camera to make sure nothing was blurry, you felt two sets of hands on your back and pushed you.

You fell forwards and Jinyoung catched you. Both of your faces were red and you both had goody smiles on your faces.

"S-Sorry about t-that" you stuttered as Jinyoung helped you stand up but he still had his arms around you.

"I-It's not y-your fault, Markson pushed you" Jinyoung glared towards the two boys who were laughing at what they just did and high fived each other.

"See Jinyoung we knew you would look good with Y/N!" Youngjae shouted from across the room.

Jinyoung face went into a darker red, he hoped you didn't hear what Youngjae said but the way you were looking up to him he knew you heard.

"S-Sorry about that Y/N, I actually do have a crush on you, ever since I saw your work I felling in live with you and your talent. I'm sorry if you don't like me the same way I actually wanted to confess today. I'm sor-" before Jinyoung could continue you cut him off.

"I like you two Jinyoung ever since I saw your debut photos I fell for you before knowing anything about you" you smiled looking up at him.

He pulled you into a tight hug and kept whispering how much he loves you.

The members had a mini celebration that Jinyoung was with the love of his life. They were also really happy because you became their full time photographer.

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 13/6/2018
Edited: 27/12/2018