NCT|Renjun|Bonfire Night

-3rd Person POV-

It was Bonfire night. You loved it. All the bright and colourful fire work illuminating the night sky. The only problem was you didn't like the loud bangs that the firework gave off when they exploded in the sky.

You never told your boyfriend Ren Jun about this and you didn't want to annoy him with it. This was the first time you'd both get to watch the fire work display together since he was always working every year.

The display started at seven and it was only two in the afternoon. You decided to get ready now so that you wouldn't be late. Since it's early November you decided to obviously wear warm clothes.

You ran yourself a nice warm bath with lots of bubbles to relax and keep warm. While the bath was running you also decided to choose the outfit that you were going to wear. You wore: a maroon knitted pattern sweater, a black strapped top underneath the sweater, black thinish leggings and light brown ankle boots.

You checked on your bath seeing it the right height and temperature. You undressed from your pyjamas and get in the bath lighting a crimson red coloured candle to give the effect. Carefully you grabbed your phone and took a picture of the bubbles and the candle adding a perfect filter and posted it on Instagram since you were Instagram famous before and after you met Ren Jun.

When you posted the picture you put your phone back on to the bathroom side and soaked in the bath for a good hour. When you finally decided to leave the little warmth the bath had left; you grabbed a thick clean white towel and wrapped it around your body, grabbing your phone and headed back to your bedroom.

You put your phone on charged and got ready. You did you hair. You gave it a slight curl and let it free. You put on makeup using a autumnal red coloured lipstick and a reddish smokey eye shadow. When that was all done you got changed into your clothes and went down stairs seeing Ren Jun watching TV.

"You ready to go?" He asked and you nodded happily.

When you both got into the car you put your seatbelt on and took a selfie that you posted on Instagram saying where you were going and if anyone was going to come up to you and say hi.

Once it was posted using the WiFi from your house, Ren Jun set off. It took about an hour to get to the place where the display would be. You both got a good spot and it soon became crowed with more people. A few people came up to you and said hello and took a few pictures with you and Ren Jun. As time got closer you became nervous of the loud bangs that would be happening soon.

"Y/N are you alright?" Ren Jun asked seeing how nervous you were through your facial expression.

"Yeah, don't worry" you tired giving him a reinsuring smile but it didn't work.

"Y/N what's wrong?" He asked seeing through it.

"I-I just don't like the loud bangs the fireworks give off when they explode" you sighed.

Ren Jun smiled but before he could say anything there was a countdown for the display to start.

As they launched the first firework Ren Jun covered your ears to protect them from the sound. The sudden touch of him covering your ears scared you but you honestly didn't mind and smiled.

You took a picture of you as him. He was covering your ears and smiling looking at the display while you took the picture. Then you turned the camera view around and started taking quality pictures of the fire work display.

It was beautiful all the bright bold colours, the different ways they exploded, all the different patterns, everything was beautiful. You were so happy when you got to see them. Especially since you were with Ren Jun and wished as fireworks explode in the sky that you and Ren Jun could come back and watch one of these again in the future on bonfire night.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
HAPPY BONFIRE NIGHT!!!
I'm not sure everyone around the world has bonfire night or not. If you are confused of what bonfire night is I'll tell you.

Back in some century (sorry can't remember specifically and cbb getting my history book). There was a guy called Guy Forks and he tried to do a terrorist attack on parliament before him and some of his men got caught. He was tortured for twelve days before finally admit what he was planning to do. So here we celebrate it. I don't know we just do and since he used gunpowder we use fireworks.

Anyway guys stay safe around fireworks and I all hope you have an amazing night if you are watching them or just in general. I love you all so much. Thank chu for reading💕

-Chloe🌻

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 05/11/2018
Edited: 16/01/2019