The important memory

Today was a day after I came to my cousin Elsa's coronation it was amazing ,but I had to leave really early.

I had to leave before she was even granted queen. What a bumber,but Eugene has a surprise for me. I walked down the stairs from my bedroom. His face didn't seem very happy. "Rapunzel,I'm sorry,but our relationship isn't working,"Eugene said.

I was crushed.

Why would he say this we only been engaged for two days. Suddenly he doesn't love me.

"Get out of my castle,I hate you,you-"

"Fine I'm going!" He cut me off.

I hate him!

This was the worst day of my life. What else could possibly happen. Eugene stormed out of the castle.

"Well this is absolutely the worst day of my life," I said to myself.

I walked up to my room. It seemed so empty and lonely without Eugene here. I went on my phone to call Merida. Then I got a call it was from a number I didn't know,so I just ignored it. But that person kept on calling me,and I kept on ignoring the calls until I got angry.

"Hey what is your problem this is the wrong num-"the person ended the call,"ber."

I called that person back and they said,"Rapunzel,we would like you to be a student in our top collage for extraterrestrial kinds of talents."

"What where do I join?" I asked.

"We'll pick you up at five,"they replied.

I looked at the time on my phone it is four fifty three.

"Ah,I better get ready-wait a minute,how do I know it is not a trap," I said.

Maybe things are looking up.