The best mistake ever

The doorbell was ringing and ringing. I ran downstairs as quickly as I could in my excitement,but I kept telling myself not to get too excited. This could all be a trap,but I was so curious to find out what will happen.
I swung open the door,and I saw people all dressed in black. I stared at them thinking inside my head ,"like what the hell."
"Hello miss Rapunzel,sorry we'll have to do it this way," the woman in black said.
"Wait what the hell are you talking about?" I questioned as I raised an eyebrow.
" Miss we really don't like your impolite language," they said in unison.
Then all of the people in black out a gag in my mouth,and then everything went black.
Probably hours later,i woke up.
I was in a room,it was huge.there were three beds. I was laying one. The place was fancy. The blankets on the bed were very soft. I don't even know how to describe them.they were silkier than silk.there was a closet door so I checked it out and it was like another room,but filled with beautiful clothes,shoes,and a bunch of makeup. There was even a place in the closet that had amazing food.with tasty looking sweets my favorite. I was in a dream,and I didn't want it to stop.
I went out if the closet and there was a trunk that said,"For Miss Rapunzel,"and inside the trunk had a letter that said that this is going to be my dorm room I just have to pass the test to get In The collage and I have meet them at the teachers' lounge.
I went out of the dorm room and the hallway had pictures on the wall of people who graduated here.
I found the teachers' lounge,here we go.