BORED

I was in my room,  laying on my bed looking at my ceiling bored as hell. I groaned out of annoyance "There's nothing to do in this houuuuussssseeeee" I said as I got up and walked out of my room , I was greeted by my friend jeayln. She was short like me but a little bit taller and her hair was blue and purple on the tip of her hair.
"O, hey y/n I was just going to ask if u wanted to walk with me to the store to get some snacks??? U want in?? "
I hugged her legs and exaggerated "yyyyeeeeeeesssssshhhhhhh"
She laughed at me and kick me off of her and started walking around me to get to the front door.

—time skip-

We finally made it to the store!!!
I was dead from the walk so I layed down in front of the doors .
"Y/n get ur ass up before u get run over by a kart" she yelled-whispered at me.
"Aaarrrrggghhhh let them, I don't mind playing speedbump after baking in the FUCKING SUN!!!!!" I yelled at her making people look at us.
Jealyn had enough of me and dragged me into the store by my feet it felt nice just feeling the cold floor touch my skin. She let go of me when we both made it to the frozen food section.
I got up and dusted my-self off. Looking around nothing struck my interest until i saw popsicles, my eyes lit up and I grapped two packs of them. Jealyn walked up to me with a kart filled with our favorite snacks.
She got two bags of doritoes , two bottles of MT. Dew, pizza, and shit loads of POCKY AND KIMCHI !!!!!!!!
I stuffed the popsicles in the kart, then I climb in and yelled" onward Excalibur". Pointing at the self-check outs. Jealyn just looked at me and sighed.
We paid for the snacks and started to walk home with bags of goods.
It was getting darker by the seconds as street lights begin to flicker yellow lights down the streets. Jealyn started getting chills as it grew dark. She was afraid of the dark; she always get paranoid by it. I was ok with it, it didn't bother me.
I start a conversation with her so she could get her mind off of it as we walked home.

-time skip-

We finally made it home!!!!I walked into the kitchen and put the food on the table and sat on a chair to rest. "Oooooooo mmyyyy goooddd that was the longest walk ever!!!!" Jealyn giggled and smacks my forehead ." Shut up man and make food so everyone can eat. Beside u needed the exercise " she laughed as she went into the living room. "Why if course my lady!!! I'll get to it right away!! "I sarcastically said as I rubbed my head in annoyance putting the snacks away and began to cook.

-a few moments later -

The food was done and I serve everyone out and set them on the table.
I snucked into the living room where jealyn was sitting and surprised smacked her behind the head.
" OW!! WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR??" She yelled as she rubbed the back of her head. I laughed and told her dinner was ready.
I went up stairs and went into the first room close to the stair case on the the right where alliah was found ...dancing to k-pop , I joined her and told her dinner was ready.
Then went into my other friends room which was at the end of the hallrifht next to alliah, Leo. He was asleep and his room which was pitch black...... Like my soul.
I jumped on him which caused him to jump up and let me fall off the bed.
I groaned and sat in front of him . "Dude u need to stop that.... U scared the shit out of me." He said as he rubbed his eyes. "Well stop pulling all nighters then, oh and dinners ready" I said getting up and walking out of his room.
When I reached the kitchen jealyn and alliah where already eating and making conversation. I joined in with them. Then Leo came and joined.
Everyone was done with their food and they all thanked me for cooking dinner.
"Awwwwww thanks u guys "I said to them cleaning the table off.
" y/n , u make the best food in the world" alliah said putting the dishes in the sink while everyone agreed.
" hey Leo,  it ur turn to do dishes" I said as I threw a rag at him.
He groaned and started to make a fuss about it. We all just laughed at him, then heard a crash from the living room.
I peeked out and saw it was I brick with a piece of paper on it.
Outside was a person running to a black car I quickly took the paper and ran to the broken window and yelled " HEY,  U FORGOT UR BRICK "  I yetted it at the car and It broke the back window ,breaking it as they drove off.
"FUCK YESH" I said. "Nice shot y/n" Leo said as jealyn and alliah looked at u in awe.
I looked at the piece of paper then threw it in the trash not looking at what it said.
Nobody saw the paper.... so that was a good thing. I went to the cabinets and looked for the trash bags. "Hey jealyn do u have any tape?? " I asked getting a trash bag.
She went to her room and got one of her ducktapes that had red and blue roses on it. Alliah helped me place the bag on the broken window as jealyn taped it down.
Leo picked up the glass pieces and I swept the rest.
"Well call someone to replace the window Tomorrow morning " allaih said scratching the back of her neck.

-time skip-

It was 10:30 and everyone was tired on the couch as we we're watching YouTube videos on the tv.
" well I'm beat I'm going to bed" I said as I stretched my limbs hitting my friends.
They laughed and said our goodnights.
I went into my room, grabbed my clothes, and headed into my bathroom to take a shower.
After I was done I plopped onto my bed and let out a deep sigh " omg I missed u ssssoooooooo much" I said as I drifted off to a good sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------
(A/N) HEY WHATS UP EVERYONE!!!!! I for got to mention this but it's my first book I'm writing about anything sssssooooooo yeah. 
And don't for get to like this and follow me for some more of this. (Omg I sound like a youtuber)but any way I'm still working on this so yeah don't worry they'll be more.