FIRST DAY ON THE JOB

" shit shit shit shitty-shit" I cussed out. For the first time in forever, Im actually late for something important. Luckily I got up and looked at my time.... It was fucking 10:45. I was suppose to be at his house two hours ago. I dashed to my closet and threw what ever on. I ran down the stairs and out of nowhere alliah popped up in front of me with daggers shooting at me. I got missed a step and landed on my butt cause of her unexpected scary look.
" ur not going anywhere Missy"
Her mama bear was out and I didn't know why cause the only time she used this voice was when she found out we did something stupid and didn't fully use our brain...... Which is not a lot.. Anymore.
"B-but I made a promise alliah"
Im the kind of person who keeps there promises and the very trustworthy kind of person so I could let her get in my way even though she's scary as hell.
"O really now??  Hey jealyn did (y/n)  make a promise with black het yesterday Knight?? "
"Nnnnoooo!! " jealyn yelled from the living room. Alliah turned around to face my again but I was already at the door unlocking it. She darted towards me but before she could reach me I closed it and started to run for my life.

I screamed 'don't kill me' until I ran out of air

Not so long after I walked all the way to black hats house.

*Le time skip*

I walked up to the front door and knocked. I wait for a couple of seconds and it opened to reveal Dr. Flug.
"O-oh (y/n), you-your here!! "
"Hey Dr. Flug, I'm really soorrry that I'm late I didn't set my alarm and some other stuff came up, b-but I'm here now" I walked in and started to look around admiring the beautiful place again. This time everything was very luxurious.
"Aah! (Y/n)  u finally made it, I was starting to get worried my dear." I turned to see black hat on top of the staircase with a big smile on his face... Like he was really happy to see me.
" oh hey black hat, look I'm really sorry Im late on my first day on the job it was just tha-"
"It OK (y/n) your here now and that's all that matters.Come to my office (y/n) well get u settled for today"
I started to walk up to the stairs but flug grabbed my hand. I looked at him to see what he wanted.
"Be careful (y/n), he has one of his buyers here and he's a dangerous man too"
With flug's warning swimming in my head I headed up the stairs and towards black hats room. I was wondering who this buyer was and what he looks like since now I work for black hat mind as well get use to seeing more villainous faces coming in and out.
I enter black hats office where he was waiting for me to discuss my first day.
"So when do I start black hat?? " I wasn't an eager person to start cleaning right away but it was that fact the black hat was really happy to see me and I don't get that very much from people other then my friends.
Black hat got up and headed for a dresser.
"Your very eager to get started huh? "
"Um yeah.. Um I just want to say that I'm sorry that I'm late but alliah didn't want me to come here and was trying to get me to stay home" I said sheepishly looking at my hands.
I looked up at black hat to see what he was doing but he was in front of me with my stuff I needed for the job. I got up to check out the stuff he gave me. Like I got the cleaning material but he gave me a maids dress.