WELP....SHIT!!

The last thing I remember before passing out completely was when they packed me and my friends in the back of the there car. And lucky me I was plopped on jealyn and alliah but leos fat ass was thrown on me. Welp I mean muscled ass. Then that was when I blacked out.

*Le time skip*

I woke up with a fucking headache and I couldn't see anything, but it felt like there was a blindfold on me??and was in a chair tied up ....Weird and kinky.... OMG what is wrong with me??
"Hello? "I asked.
"Hang on is this I a freebreeze commercial "I joked to see if they would give a response.
"No saddy it isn't, I would love to smell them"I heard a familiar voice say.
"Uummmmm lllleeeeooo? " I said very questionablely.
"Yeah ur right "leo said he was tied next to me on my right side.
"Yeah don't forget me too"I heard I girl say.
"Hang on don't tell me .......it's jealyn huh? "I said with determination.
"Yep it is"she said from behind me.
"And last but not least alliah on my left side"I said but didn't get a response from her.
"Uhhhh I she dead or just still sleeping??"I said to the other two.
Out of nowhere we hear a snore from her.
"Yep she's the only one who snores like that "leo said.
"Yes, I am the goddess from recognizing my friends by voice kneel before me u son of bitch cock"I said towards them.
"O wait r u guys blindfolded too??" I said wondering if they were.
"Yeah we all r"they both responed at the same time.
"Oh I 'see'"I jokingly called out.
They groaned at how bad it was too.
"I would slap u but my hands are tied behind me. "Jealyn said and leo agreed with her too.
"O yeah hang on"I said reaching in the back of my pants trying to feel for my little knife.
It took me awhile but surprisingly I still had it with me. I started to cut off mine first then the rest. I was sooooo close to cutting it fully off until we heard a door unlock.
"Shit pretend ur still out" I said grabbing the loose ropes and holding them in my hands. I heard them coming close to us. They stopped right infront of me I could feel them breathing on me.
"OMG ew ew ew ew just go awaaayyy I don't want no girl scout cookies" I screamed in my head.
'Achooo' was heard from leo.
"Bless u"I said very casually and got a thank u from him. At that moment We both realized we both fucked up.
"Aww fuck man we were doing sssoooo fucking well and I had to be that one fucking polite one to say bless u"I said in an angry tone.
"Wow were so bad at this stuff man" leo said. Jealyn was still pretending to be out cold.
"R u two done talking? "The person standing infront of me said kind of irritated. He kind of sounded familiar to me.
"Yesh we r Mr. I'm the bad guy"I said irritating him more.
"So what do u want from us"leo asked getting serious. The guy kind of chuckled at his question.
"Why u only wanted y/n but instead I got all of u"he said making me grossed out when he said my name. Then it came to me. I know who it is.
"Ew dude that's so cringey than me tell my cheesy jokes." I said sticking out my tounge at him.
"Yep I got to agree with u on that one"I heard jealyn say.
"How many of u r up ?"he asked.
"Is she up too and just faking it like all of u did!!? He yelled and was now infront a alliahs sleeping body. He sarted to shake her in a very rapid way too.
"Uh I wouldn't do that if I were u"I warned him. Alliah is the scariest when out of all of us when she is woken up. But obviously he didn't listen to my warning and kept shaking her.
She was awake me, leo, and jealyn tried to scatter away as far as we could from her and that dude.
"YOU WOKE ME UP FROM MY SLEEP AND NOW UR GOING TO PAY!!!!! "alliah yelled out. I was so scared cause we didn't move far as far away as possible from her then we wanted to. She ripped her self from her chair and hell she even broke out of her ropes. She pushed her self from the chair so hard it hit me and made me tip over on my side smashing my fucking arm. I whinced at the pain and started to cut my ropes again.alliah was done giving her furry to him and I finally cut that final rope and got up. But soon to be dragged upside down from my leg.
"O come on black hat I gave u a fucking warning. U rejected it and now ur paying for the concequences !!" I yelled waving my hands around in the air.
"How did u know it was me?? " blackhat, said kind of shocked.
"Well ur voice is unique and should put a voice changer in and u smell like a pretty unicornand thanks to u I'm going to have briuses and numbness in this arm"I explained to him lifting my right arm as high as I could.
He sighed in frustration and let me down as gently as possible. I took off my blindfold we where in like some kind of basement with not that much lighting and the first thing I see was blackhat really close to me and a little tarantula on his hat which I think he didn't notice.
I squealed making black hat confused then grabbing the spider from his head and pushed him away from me. I ran to jealyn as fast as I could without letting the spider get hurt.
"Jealyn look a tarantula " I said to her so happy.
"Ahem I'm blindfolded."she said. I took her blind fold off and showed her she squealed too then then we both started singing the tarantula song. (The one up top but I'm still putting lyrics in)