New Home

"And we are done setting up" (Y/N) said while setting up a picture of you and your 3 brothers on the wall of your new home. "So for how long are we going to be here?" Said Felix sitting on a chair drinking water, " For as long till we find out who's been killing these people, and disappearances." Said Steven, who's been looking at a map of the city."

" Yeah, remember, we need to find out who's doing this, we need to protect the humans, and by the looks of it, it's something demonic." Wade said while watching the news on the t.v.

(Y/N): "Yeah, Steven, you sense anything?"

Steven: "Yes and no, it's like something is trying to block anything paranormal, it's strange." While scratching the back of his head

Felix: "Yeah, I also sensed that, what do you think it is?"

Steven: "don't know, probably magic, still can't tell."

(Y/N): "Well whatever it is, we need to find it and kill it like we always do, but before we do that, we need to know more about it. Steven, you got anything?"

Steven: "by looking on the map with the recent murders, it's all spread out. The disappearances are all in a forest."

Felix: "The murders, aren't they like the same cause?"

Steven: "Yes and no, some of the victims were stabbed multiple times and have missing kidneys. While others... are different."

Wade: "What do you mean by different?"

(Y/N): "There's more than one, cultist could be the answer, what you think."

Steven: "Probably but, there s no report of Satan worshipers here."

Wade: "Well the best place to search is in the forest."

(Y/N): "Yeah, by sunset we leave, we don't want to get attention going into that forest."

They all agreed and got ready to leave.

(Time skip to sunset)

(3rd p.o.v)

The four brothers get to their motorcycles

(With each of their own colors.)

The four reach to the forest

(Y/N)P.O.V

(Y/N): "This is the forest for the disappearances?"

Steven: "Yeah, I asked about the forest to the residents, they all said that a figure with no face would kill anybody who enters the forest."

Felix: "Well, I already feel like I'm being watched in there, you guys feel that too."

You and the others nodded and find a trail going into the forest.

???P.O.V

???: "New victims, can't wait to kill them one by one."

I was up in the trees following them deeper in the forest, till they were far away so that people won't hear them scream.

I was about to jump down to slit the guy with the black hair, until his hands turned into bones and covered in black fire.

???: thought(What are you?)

(Y/N)P.O.V

Felix: "Hope no one's here to see this

(Y/N): "Well if somebody is here seeing this, who's going to believe it."

They all agreed and look up in the trees.

Wade: "Hey, the girl who's up there, do you think that too?"

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter, there will be more, don't know how much parts it will be. And that's that