interrogation

The girl then fell to the ground, she was pale pure white to be exact, and a carved smile, and she had her eyes wide open. Like if she didn't have eye lids.

 Like if she didn't have eye lids

???: "Who are you people?"

Wade: "We should be saying the same thing to you."

???: "Your working with zalga aren't you?"

Felix: "zal-who?"

???: "You know her, now to kill you 4, like the rest of zalgas proxies."

With no warning she dashes in incredible speed, she first tried to stab Felix, he dodges easily, then goes after wade trying to kick him, he dodges easily, Steven side stepped to avoid an attack, then tries to stab me in the throat, I grabbed the knife, while she then tries to punch and kick me, I blocked every one of them.

(Y/N): "Stand down."

She kept going, might has well knock here out. You touched her forehead then she fell.

(Y/N): "We need to take her."

Felix: "Why?"

Steven: "To interrogate her, and this Zalga person might be who were trying to find."

Wade: "What if she doesn't know."

(Y/N): "She's living out here, so she might have place here, so what are the chances that she's living with others."

They all agreed, and you and your brothers opened a portal, and Felix took the pale girl over.

??? P.O.V

They took Jess, I need to tell Slenda that about this.

I later reached the mansion running to Slenda.

???: "Slenda, these 4 people took Jess!"

Slenda: "Really?"

???: "Yes, 4 males"

Slenda: "Where did they go?"

???: "Through a portal, but... it was different."

Slenda: "How different?"

???: "It had like a holy feeling seeing it."

Slenda: "Well I can find Jess, I'll send you where she is, but not close, now Jackie get ready."

Jackie: "Ok."

(Y/N) P.O.V

Felix: "Well time to wake her up."

I nodded and touched the pale girls forehead.She woke up tied to a chair screaming.

???: "Where am I!!"

Wade: "Well first, don't yell, and second who are you?"

???: "Huh, guess Zalga didn't talk about who I am."

(Y/N): "Guess not because we don't know her."

???: "Well, I'm Jess... Jess the killer."

Wade: "Well now, who is this Zalga person?"

Jess: "Well why should I tell you? I'm alre-"

In unison: "Getting out of here."

Jess: "What?"

(Y/N): "Well, we saw that girl with the blue mask, so we knew that, she might come rescue you."

Jess's face looked like she was in shock, hard to tell without the eyelids.

Wade: "I wouldn't say you were bait, think of it like your an invitation."

But then you and the others heard some sort of static.

Jess: "Your in it now."

A woman with no face in a business suit appeared.

Jess: "Say your prayers!!"

I walked up and said

(Y/N): "I'm guessing your the one we owed the favor?"

Author: Now that's a cliffhanger isn't it?