(4)- October: Germany Shows

(Mara's Point Of View)
Intro:
M: What it do! I'm Mara.
Z: And I'm Zara! And this is our life.

"Hamburg! It's is good to be in you." We just touched down to the venue for tonight. We are running a little late because someone, no names, had to go pee. So when we got to Hamburg, we had to go straight to the venue because we had to get a new flight. So we are all very tired and two out of the four us get to sleep.

We literally have time to get changed, pre show ritual, and get on stage.

"I don't know how many times I can say sorry. I really had to pee," Our manager says as he walks past us to the area designated for him. "If this show is shit, it's your fault," I told him with the evil eyes. "If I could Gibbs slap him, I would," Zara walks over, "Our outfits are already in the room. Let's go get dressed."

Tonight is an all black night for me. Black poncho with black leggings and black boots. My hair has a bun at the top with the rest curled to the side. Zara has on a short sleeved grey dress that stops right at her knee with white pointy heels. I don't see myself wearing heels for a show at anytime. To much time on stage, my feet will hurt. I mean you can always take them off.

"Your phone is ringing.

(Lucas's Point Of View)

Today is just an average day here in the Dobre house. It's not a filming day for the Dobre Brothers but we do have to film for our channel. Marcus and I. We don't really know what we are going to do for today because normally, all five of us sit down and talk about video ideas when we are out of them. But two out of the five is in Germany so we only have three brains

Three guy brains.

"Come on guys! We can think of something." "Obviously we can't if we are still sitting here." "It's not that hard! Let's just call them." "They are busy! It's not their channel! It's ours! Therefore, it's our problem." "It's a problem now?" "Yes! If we can't come up with an idea, it's a problem." "Woah! Woah! Woah," Darius says walking in with Cyrus behind him. "What's with all the arguing?" "We are having a hard time thinking of ideas."

They looked at us.

"Here!" With the hand over of a phone, there they were! "What could you possibly want," my wife speaks first. "Speak fast! We have to be on stage in ten minutes." "We need a video idea." "For what channel?" "Lucas and Marcus." "You can do this popular shopping swap haul challenge they are doing now and days on YouTube," Zara suggests. "What's that?" "You and Marcus set a budget of what you can spend, so like five hundred bucks or whatever, and you go around shopping for each other. At the end, you swap bags and see if the other person knows you well! It's not hard. You guys are twins so it should be easy." "That's a great idea. We miss you over here," I told them. "We miss you too. But we really have to go!" "Can you just stay on for a few more minutes?" "Ya killing me smalls. We would love to but we have to go. Like now! Hugs and kisses."

And with that they were off.

"I guess we can do teams?" "Yeah! Why not help you guys out!" "Okay! Me and Cyrus. You and Darius," Marcus offered. "I can dig it. We should meet back here in," I looked at my phone, "five hours." "Alright! Let's go then."

(Back To Mara's Point Of View)

Show Intro
"Mara, we are here!" "Can you believe it? We are actually in Europe!" "Yeah! We are in Hamburg to be exact." "Hamburg! That's crazy. Can you believe that Cara?" Cara walks on the screen, "That's crazy! Can you believe that Eli?" I picked up Elias, "Mama," he point to the camera. "What's right there Eli? Is it the crowd of people?" "Those are the people of Hamburg! Everyone wave." We all waved. I gave Eli to Cara and they walked out. "Hamburg, are you ready to meet Mara and Zara," played behind us with a guys voice, aka our manager. "Welp! That's our cue. See you guys out there." "I'm Mara." "And I'm Zara. And here we come."