Crush to love

(Lings POV). Ever since I was little I remember having a crush on lan fan. We grow up together lan fan is still just as beautiful as back then if not more, but I feel that now that I am emperor that lan fan will think I'm to good for here. I called for help from the only love source I know." Sir, emperor may chang is waiting for you in the throne room" the servant said. I thanked here and went to see may . As I entered the throne room may was on her knees crying"please don't kill me mr.ling I'm sorry for all the mean things I said behind you back" she sobbed."thats not why you are here and thanks for that" I said getting angry."oh ok , what is it then Mr.Ling ?"may asked." You know about love right?" I asked. " We'll of course otherwise Mr.alphonse and I would not be together" may said. " ok, I need you to help me get my feelings together for lan fan" I said. may stood there with her jaw on the floor " you like lan fan!" may yelled " don't yell that out loud" I scolded "ok ill help you if you let me marry alphonse " may said "fine I said rolling my eyes."first you invite her to a romantic spot." May began" Then you tell her you love her and the if you can kiss her"may said" ok" I said flushed. (Lan fans POV)

I was in the middle of doing something when I got a invite to the royal gardens tomorrow from ling "one day off and this is my susurprie." I said."I bet what ever it is its important."